Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Some other date that week

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Resto

Grandfathered
Sup nerds of WoW

For those who know me, I do annual Christmas pictures of the twink community. Been doing this ever since Cata, each time the group photo is bigger n bigger. Usually make a Christmas montage and throw that college into the video.

Those wanting to partake in this event, you're more then welcome to. Those I disagree with, you are more then welcome to come. All players from any twink bracket can attend this event. This is a group photo of the entire community as a whole. So, the more, the merrier :)

There's really no perfect time for this to take place considering everyone has their Christmas dinner at different times, so what I do is do it right in between for US times. EU, you guys should be far done with dinner at this time. I will be hosting the even at 5:00 pm CST 12/23/16. If you would like to participate, leave a comment down below on the post or just simply show up. A set location has not yet been chosen, but once I figure something out, I'll leave an update on the post! I like to go somewhere new each time :) Looking forward to seeing you all in a week!

- Resto

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_122415_204018.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_122415_204018.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Might try it on Cristmas eve eve. You may get a few more participants that way.
We had hundreds of people show up for the 19's event to ring in the new year with fire works.
I went to change it to xmas eve as I made this post, but I had to see what time I worked that day before I changed it. Chances are it'll most likely be christmas eve :)

Christmas Eve eve meaning Friday.
Surely, people will be busy on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
we'll let the peeps decide. I'd add a poll, but the post has already been made unless there's an option that allows me to accomplish such things.

Location of the event will be taking place at Gurubashi Arena! Like the past few years, I wanted a place where both Horde and Alliance can group up. That way everyone can be on their favorite toon. I would choose Dalaran again, but that was last year. Repetitive isn't always cool xD Pictures are in an hour! Wish Guru was decorated, but if everyone is fine with Dalaran again this year, by all means we can go there again. Just keep in mind of the F2Ps attending and where they can go!

This is the discord that will be used to help organize everything and make things faster when it comes to posing for the grand picture!
https://discord.gg/egtmgvZ

Im leader of the alliance group, my name is Hottedsbabe-BleedingHollow
Whisper me for the alliance side. Idk who is going to be the main leader for horde.
https://discord.gg/egtmgvZ
Join the discord!
Currently awaiting for everyones arrival, almost have 10 in my group

Users who are viewing this thread