EU+US An Idea that no1 had before?

vraestin

Grandfathered
- I am actually posting here because the only twink I got atm it's a level 70 mage, but I presume the same thing can be applied to any twink at any level -

I saw videos like this one while googling around :

Seems like people don't know that they can enter an higher level raid or instance, by simply letting a max level character enter first to create the ID.
Well, honestly, I am not 100% sure that we can do it as of 7.2 but it was doable in 5.4 and Blizzard never mentioned anything about " fixing " that.

I heard people saying " don't go as full raid in Black Temple if all your twinks are BiS, you would delete all bosses with no match, go as a 5 man party or even less if possible "
If 70 raids are not a challenge for 70 twinks anymore, why not simply go to a higher raid ?

Based on that, I would like to propose ( after some of us verify that we can still do it in 7.2 ) assembling parties of 5 people, and running all 70+ instances ( maybe following the list of the random dungeon finder, since it's a list that goes level by level ), and clearing them... going higher and higher to see where exactly the power of our twinks can stop.

It took a month for me to enter magister's terrace ( happened just randomly ) and realize that my twink reached a point where he could solo the instance even as a caster, oneshotting everything to get the rep ( and the exhalted necklace ).If we can solo our xpac instances, in a 5 man group I think that we can do the wotlk ones with no problems, and maybe even some cata content, who knows! ^^

Sorry for my english in advance and have a nice day.

It's been verified you can no longer get into any of the level 80 raids at 70 anymore. I hear it was fun while it lasted!

If you want a brutally hard challenge to test your limits, just go solo Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom >:) I've cleared it as a level 70 mage, but I suspect you will find the 2nd boss to be impossible for you, hats of to you if you pull it off though!

If you decide you want something a little easier you can try soloing heroics, some are "easier" and some are much harder. That's a great way to find your limits and have goals you can work towards achieving :) I've cleared all of them as a 70 Frost mage so it is doable.

e05533dd4b979858faeddedd36524c9f.jpg
url

Because the level requirement for entering 60 raids has always been 50. Where as 70s were able to enter ICC through an exploit.
It wasn't an exploit, Blizz was lazy and didn't have a hard Level requirement for a few Raid Instances, thus lower Levels were able to enter.

It wasn't an exploit, Blizz was lazy and didn't have a hard Level requirement for a few Raid Instances, thus lower Levels were able to enter.
If you tried to enter on your own without a level 80+ first having entered, it wouldn't let you. The fact that a level 80 entering the instance first randomly enabled lower levels to enter as well was a bug. You could exploit that bug to enter the instance at any level.

It was a blast! me and quite a few other good level 70 twink friends of mine, 10 manned this up to saurfang, and we missed to much on one of his phases for it to be possible. who knows, maybe a different comp would have been fine. All i know is it was another great reason for 70s to ban together and do something, if only any of them had the initiative now. ( Btw it was My old hunter who is now "berryy" Gatok, Mepewsta, Louie, Freetibet, Gamed , Demon, 1 shamam i don't remember the name to, and 3 discs, also not sure of the names)

Users who are viewing this thread