• Yes

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this post is invalid minow, I think you already truely know the answer yourself, if you don't enjoy posting just stop. If you like it, doesnt matter what other people think just keep doing it.

duck what has happened in the past man, don't let these nooblets make the decision for you.

IMOO: Are you making this post because you want to leave or to be publicly reconised by the public that they want you to stay??? Either way you know the answer to that question...

Personally I think it's better having you on this site as it's hardly used as it is. Drama or not, it's better than being a fully inactive website.
remember when tapout got his guild stolen haha fun times

the better question is who the duck are you

You're known for being a f2p that used to have an autistic guy as his TI avatar. That's it.
If you're referring to Bruce Lee kys :^)

The polls closed 13 minutes ago. The result is in. It's a landslide. Unfortunately for some, it would appear that I am staying. Thank ya'll for coming out to the polls to vote. Even to the folks who wanted nothing more than to see me "Na na na...na na na...hey hey hey...goodbye!". I thank you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread