• Yes

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take many things personally, you've got nothing to apologize to me for, I think that goes for me to you as well. The issues we've had with each other are far greater than either you or me. We may end up on different sides of history but here you are just a community member and as such if you weren't welcome here I would have seen to it that you wern't.

So in my eyes you are welcome, and I hope you can get as much from being here as anyone else.
Neither of you will end up in history

i don't like you, you're an intellectually dishonest person who'll agree with everything that supports your narrative and disagree with everything that doesn't.

/fuckyou
In wow that just means youre dedicated lol

Neither of you will end up in history
Depends on who's history we're referring to. Most of all things happening these days won't be of any recollection 10000 years from now (assuming mankind survive that long, of course). He was probably just using it as a figure of speech.

Depends on who's history we're referring to. Most of all things happening these days won't be of any recollection 10000 years from now (assuming mankind survive that long, of course). He was probably just using it as a figure of speech.
Smartass

Replies like These should be deemed as shitposting and a banable offense

Reactions: Mvq
Oh, why? Do explain why that post offended you, and not the one literally trash talking someones neutral reply :)
Because you come off as a disgusting know-it-all up your own ass jerk with a comment like that, he just criticised something that was said in another post and you go all "huhu in fact nothing we do will be remembered in 1000 years" just sounds so fucking obnoxious

Because you come off as a disgusting know-it-all up your own ass jerk with a comment like that, he just criticised something that was said in another post and you go all "huhu in fact nothing we do will be remembered in 1000 years" just sounds so trucking obnoxious
I agree with lindenkron, I was shitposting and it was a fair point he raised against my comment. However cringe it was.

Because you come off as a disgusting know-it-all up your own ass jerk with a comment like that, he just criticised something that was said in another post and you go all "huhu in fact nothing we do will be remembered in 1000 years" just sounds so trucking obnoxious
So you think a post like this, that you just wrote, doesn't sound obnoxious to anyone that isn't 12 and a troll? Maybe we're just people with different views on life, that see things differently. That shouldn't be a banable offense, that makes literally zero sense.

Says the lad that replied to a figure of speech with "Neither of you will end up in history" :rolleyes:
Standards are good. Double standards are... twice as good? :p
You don't want to debate me, I am always right. And if not I'm obviously trolling. I am a smartass and I called you one aswell, there is no hypocrisy here omnomnomnom you just got eaten kid rekt pwn

You don't want to debate me, I am always right. And if not I'm obviously trolling. I am a smartass and I called you one aswell, there is no hypocrisy here omnomnomnom you just got eaten kid rekt pwn
You're right, there's no arguing with that logic :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread