US All time best of list m8

Your opinion is invalid, as you're trash at life.

That's a shitty argument since it's irrelevant, even if proven to be true.

You can't use an argument against someones skill at drawing by saying they're shit at running.

I didn't expect an intelligent argument with you but damn, this is like argueing with a child.

giphy.gif

That's a shitty argument since it's irrelevant, even if proven to be true.

You can't use an argument against someones skill at drawing by saying they're shit at running.

I didn't expect an intelligent argument with you but damn, this is like argueing with a child.

giphy.gif

Its relevant. Lets look at the facts. You were a good mage in mop. You are able to check your battleground targets when running around warsong gulch and see whos stealthed but anyway i guess theres a reason you were on the team that won the twink cup and you fcd in those games....oh wait a second you werent picked...sorry x

people talking about mop/wod because 19s are dead in legion smh why are u even still posting here

Its relevant. Lets look at the facts. You were a good mage in mop. You are able to check your battleground targets when running around warsong gulch and see whos stealthed but anyway i guess theres a reason you were on the team that won the twink cup and you fcd in those games....oh wait a second you werent picked...sorry x

If you wanna covince me it's relevant then explain it to me rather than just stating that it's relevant.

I don't have to play to influence my team. HB and I spitballed and practiced a lot.
Even he admitted that at the time I was the better FC and he was the better shot caller which was what we needed the most since Dan didn't play.

If you wanna covince me it's relevant then explain it to me rather than just stating that it's relevant.

I don't have to play to influence my team. HB and I spitballed and practiced a lot.
Even he admitted that at the time I was the better FC and he was the better shot caller which was what we needed the most since Dan didn't play.
I have talked to many of your so called friends including ones you play / played with. All of them admit you wouldnt listen to your team. Someone would say go Ramp, and you would say no im going gy, and you would sit there on discord and argue with them while in the middle of the TC, not to mention you threw GSCs first chance at winning the TC. You also played minesweeper on stream, fuck me.

I have talked to many of your so called friends including ones you play / played with. All of them admit you wouldnt listen to your team. Someone would say go Ramp, and you would say no im going gy, and you would sit there on discord and argue with them while in the middle of the TC, not to mention you threw GSCs first chance at winning the TC. You also played minesweeper on stream, duck me.

And I'm supposed to take your word for these accusations by my "so called friends"? I could imagine turds like Ben Tilley saying it but that's about it. He's a pleb.

If you've seen me play Premades on stream you'd know that I constantly ask for information from my team. But it's cute that you're trying. =]
Here's a recent VOD.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123091706

If I accuse you of being a girl because all of your friends think that, would you take my word for it? kek.

And I'm supposed to take your word for these accusations by my "so called friends"? I could imagine turds like Ben Tilley saying it but that's about it. He's a pleb.

If you've seen me play Premades on stream you'd know that I constantly ask for information from my team. But it's cute that you're trying. =]
Here's a recent VOD.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123091706

If I accuse you of being a girl because all of your friends think that, would you take my word for it? kek.
i can confirm that yes ben tilley is one, but also 3 others who were on the GSC team that won

i can confirm that yes ben tilley is one, but also 3 others who were on the GSC team that won

I don't need you to confirm anything. You seem to have missed my point; I need a picture, video clip or the actual person to say it to me. I won't take your word for it.

As I said, you won't take my word for it if my statement is that your parents told me they hate you.

I don't need you to confirm anything. You seem to have missed my point; I need a picture, video clip or the actual person to say it to me. I won't take your word for it.

As I said, you won't take my word for it if my statement is that your parents told me they hate you.
my parents hate me ? :(

You take an analogy as if it's an accusation. You're literally an idiot.

giphy.gif
The fact you don't get my sarcasm makes me question are you genuinely retarded or you're just trying to look smarter acting like I'm not being sarcastic.

The fact you don't get my sarcasm makes me question are you genuinely moronic or you're just trying to look smarter acting like I'm not being sarcastic.

Ah, so you're digressing. So you're clearly an idiot. d:

Users who are viewing this thread