All races, racial abilities/passives in legion "that matter"

Xtwink

Grandfathered
I was looking around for the new racial abilities/passives for legion, and i couldn't find a list anywhere, besides people just talking about the human changes. So i decided to make one myself. If you want to read the more in-depth racials that don't affect us in PvP, click here.

Human
Every man for himself - Stun removal with a 2 minute cooldown, shares a 30 second cooldown with trinket / medallions.
The Human Spirit - You gain 2% more from all secondary stats " Haste, Crit, Mast, Vers" from all sources. "I am not currently sure if it effects BG stats, but i would assume it does.
Dwarf
Stoneform - removes all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and reduces all physical damage taken by 10% for 8 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.
Might of the Mountain - Critical Strike damage and healing increased by 2%
Night Elf
Shadowmeld - Activate to stealth. Lasts until cancelled or upon movement or damage intake. Any threat is restored versus enemies still in combat upon cancellation of the effect.
Elusiveness - Speed in stealth increased by 5%
Quickness - Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 2% and increases movement speed by 2%
Touch of Elune - Increases critical strike chance by 1% during daytime, and increases haste by 1% during nighttime. "Time is based on server time, or PST/PDT."
Gnome
Escape artist - removes the effects of any immobilizarion or movement speed reduction effects. 1 minute cooldown.
Expansive mind - Maximum mana increased by 5%
Engineering specialization - engineering skill increased by 15 "allowing you to go 15 points higher than the average engineer."
Nimble Fingers - Haste increased by 1%
Draenei
Gift of the Naaru - Heals the friendly target for 20% of the caster's total health over 5 seconds. 40 yard range. 3 minute cooldown.
Heroic Presence - Increase strength, agility, and intellect by a fixed amount based on your level.
Worgen
Darkflight - increases your speed by 40% for 10 seconds.
Viciousness - increases critical strike chance by 1%.
Panda
Quaking palm - incapacitates the hostile target for 4 seconds, and turns off your attack. " is affected by diminishing returns".
Epicurean - doubles effects of food buffs.
Orc
Blood fury - increases your attack power and spell power by 4 "scales with level" for 15 seconds, 2 minute cooldown.
Command - Damage done by pets increased by 1%.
Hardiness - Stun duration reduced by 20%.
Undead
Cannibalize - when used regenerates 7% of total health and mana every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. " 35% total." (Requires a dead body nearby within 5 yds)
Will of the Forsaken - Removes any charm, fear and sleep effects. This shares a 30 second cooldown with medallion / trinket. 2 minute cooldown.
Touch of the Grave - Your attacks and damaging spells have a chance to drain the target dealing 12 "scales with level" shadow damage and healing you for the same amount.
Tauren
War stomp - stuns up to 5 enemies within 5 yards for 2 seconds "Affected by dimishing returns" 0.5 second cast time, 1.5 minute cooldown.
Brawn - Critical strike damage and healing increased by 2%
Endurance - Increases your stamina by 2 "scales with level"
Troll
Berserking - Increass your haste by 15% for 10 seconds. 3 minute cooldown.
Da Voodoo Shuffle - reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 20%
Regeneration - Health regeneration rate increased by 10%, and you get 10% of your health regeneration during combat.
Blood elf
Arcane Torrent - silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 seconds, and restores 3% mana, 15 rage, 15 energy, 20 runic power, or 15 focus. "based on your class".
Arcane Acuity - increases critical strike chance by 1%
Goblin
Rocket barrage - deals 13 "scales with level" fire damage, 30 yard range, shares a cooldown with rocket jump.
Rocket jump - Lunges you forward, cannot be slow falled for 10 seconds after using, shares cooldown with rocket jump.
Time is money - 1% haste increase.​

If there is anything i could've done to make this any better, please tell me, i would love to hear suggestions. All of these racials were pulled directly from the pre-patch on July 16, 2016. If somebody else has done this before, i apologize.

Last edited:
I was looking around for the new racial abilities/passives for legion, and i couldn't find a list anywhere, besides people just talking about the human changes. So i decided to make one myself. If you want to read the more in-depth racials that don't affect us in PvP, click here.

Human
Every man for himself - Stun removal with a 2 minute cooldown, shares a 30 second cooldown with trinket / medallions.
The Human Spirit - You gain 2% more from all secondary stats " Haste, Crit, Mast, Vers" from all sources. "I am not currently sure if it effects BG stats, but i would assume it does.
Dwarf
Stoneform - removes all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and reduces all physical damage taken by 10% for 8 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.
Might of the Mountain - Critical Strike damage and healing increased by 2%
Night Elf
Shadowmeld - Activate to stealth. Lasts until cancelled or upon movement or damage intake. Any threat is restored versus enemies still in combat upon cancellation of the effect.
Elusiveness - Speed in stealth increased by 5%
Quickness - Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 2% and increases movement speed by 2%
Touch of Elune - Increases critical strike chance by 1% during daytime, and increases haste by 1% during nighttime. "Time is based on server time, or PST/PDT."
Gnome
Escape artist - removes the effects of any immobilizarion or movement speed reduction effects. 1 minute cooldown.
Expansive mind - Maximum mana increased by 5%
Engineering specialization - engineering skill increased by 15 "allowing you to go 15 points higher than the average engineer."
Nimble Fingers - Haste increased by 1%
Draenei
Gift of the Naaru - Heals the friendly target for 20% of the caster's total health over 5 seconds. 40 yard range. 3 minute cooldown.
Heroic Presence - Increase strength, agility, and intellect by a fixed amount based on your level.
Worgen
Darkflight - increases your speed by 40% for 10 seconds.
Viciousness - increases critical strike chance by 1%.
Panda
Quaking palm - incapacitates the hostile target for 4 seconds, and turns off your attack. " is affected by diminishing returns".
Epicurean - doubles effects of food buffs.
Orc
Blood fury - increases your attack power and spell power by 4 "scales with level" for 15 seconds, 2 minute cooldown.
Command - Damage done by pets increased by 1%.
Hardiness - Stun duration reduced by 20%.
Undead
Cannibalize - when used regenerates 7% of total health and mana every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. " 35% total."
Will of the Forsaken - Removes any charm, fear and sleep effects. This shares a 30 second cooldown with medallion / trinket. 2 minute cooldown.
Touch of the Grave - Your attacks and damaging spells have a chance to drain the target dealing 12 "scales with level" shadow damage and healing you for the same amount.
Tauren
War stomp - stuns up to 5 enemies within 5 yards for 2 seconds "Affected by dimishing returns" 0.5 second cast time, 1.5 minute cooldown.
Brawn - Critical strike damage and healing increased by 2%
Endurance - Increases your stamina by 2 "scales with level"
Troll
Berserking - Increass your haste by 15% for 10 seconds. 3 minute cooldown.
Da Voodoo Shuffle - reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 20%
Regeneration - Health regeneration rate increased by 10%, and you get 10% of your health regeneration during combat.
Blood elf
Arcane Torrent - silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 seconds, and restores 3% mana, 15 rage, 15 energy, 20 runic power, or 15 focus. "based on your class".
Arcane Acuity - increases critical strike chance by 1%
Goblin
Rocket barrage - deals 13 "scales with level" fire damage, 30 yard range, shares a cooldown with rocket jump.
Rocket jump - Lunges you forward, cannot be slow falled for 10 seconds after using, shares cooldown with rocket jump.
Time is money - 1% haste increase.​

If there is anything i could've done to make this any better, please tell me, i would love to hear suggestions. All of these racials were pulled directly from the pre-patch on July 16, 2016. If somebody else has done this before, i apologize.
Probably should add that the forsaken racial requires a dead body near you to use

There is a lot of changes, stone form buff, human nerf, and all the weird passive changes, but it is pretty similar yeah
Those changes should be pushed forward and not add a bunch of useless information thats alredy known to the public like war stomp for tauren..

Those changes should be pushed forward and not add a bunch of useless information thats alredy known to the public like war stomp for tauren..
I agree completly, but i also wanted people who were kind of new to the twinking / pvp scene to have more of a detailed description of all the races so they could pick and choose

I agree completly, but i also wanted people who were kind of new to the twinking / pvp scene to have more of a detailed description of all the races so they could pick and choose
This is more or less publicly known when making a new character, the information is not needed.

Users who are viewing this thread