EU AAO vs Bios

With all due respect to TL the way it looks.
You're in TL you're a good player who can push and pull blah blah.
If you're not in TL then you're to blame for every loss if your grouped with TL.
Also.
As much as I dislike whatgoesup his attitude isn't bad. He isn't like the rest of Tough Love, the way you see them. I see them as nice guys and them see me the same way. I see whatgoesup as a okay guy too I just don't like his thinkings the same thing happened to me everyone gets mad coz you join a guild ? And yet they call me childish. This may be off topic but I had to say this.
Btw, can bios queue again ? I miss gulch ?

you were in TL cos you bought them all tabards and whatgoesup is there so they can get away with shit on here

i get away with everything, [MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION] is my homie

With all due respect to TL the way it looks.
You're in TL you're a good player who can push and pull blah blah.
If you're not in TL then you're to blame for every loss if your grouped with TL.
Also.
As much as I dislike whatgoesup his attitude isn't bad. He isn't like the rest of Tough Love, the way you see them. I see them as nice guys and them see me the same way. I see whatgoesup as a okay guy too I just don't like his thinkings the same thing happened to me everyone gets mad coz you join a guild ? And yet they call me childish. This may be off topic but I had to say this.
Btw, can bios queue again ? I miss gulch ?
You're an idiot kill yourself

Reactions: Vor

Users who are viewing this thread