EU AAO vs Bios

Sputnick

Made in EU
We would like to play this premade first.

#### Date ####

21th of February

#### Call Time ####

20:00 | 20:30 (GMT+1)

#### Premade ####

21:30 (GMT+1).

#### Restrictions that both parties agree On ####

No more than 1x Boomkin
No more than 2x Stealthies (druid counts as stealth)
No More than 2x of the same class​

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I like how much of a stepping stone Bios is in the great battle of the guild wars. Not to count them out yet but I just feel they've got their odds stacked against them. With that being said, I just want to say good luck to all three guilds!

-Idiote

The date will be set public once both parties agree on it.

Finally, feels like I've been waiting for this forever. Will be alot of fun and I can't wait. (This includes all upcoming premades..TI spammed.) GL to all.

Finally, feels like I've been waiting for this forever. Will be alot of fun and I can't wait. (This includes all upcoming premades..TI spammed.) GL to all.

But this time we're fighting eachother. :)

hope its streamed

Did I see "Sputnick was last online 2 hours ago" last night :eek:

Has it finally happened!? I need to know!

Confirmed, saw him online. Now make this happen! :)

Wait... I wasn't online. o_O

And no1 has access to my account.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like I didn't change my password and an old friend logged to get some gold from Dunemaul. Didn't even remember he still had my password.

Good thing is, he gave some game time to it, which I wont use until the end of the month anyway.

As you can see, I haven't log Sputnick since last year: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Sputnick/advanced

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait... I wasn't online. o_O

And no1 has access to my account.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like I didn't change my password and an old friend logged to get some gold from Dunemaul. Didn't even remember he still had my password.

Good thing is, he gave some game time to it, which I wont use until the end of the month anyway.
Right, false alarm. :( Just 3 days left on this month tho...

Well last night sput, we couldn't muster enough horde for 1 game :(

Hopefully horde can step up tonight and give us a game.

There has been plenty of duelling & arenas in Dala sewers though which has been fun! Expecting to see some AAO sparring with us between pops soon I hope!

Users who are viewing this thread