A Vision of Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't removed, it is hidden while they figure out a design for a new one.
I really hoped it was a turn in direction. I felt motivated to use my time and start promoting XPOff.com and starting to think positive with ideas how to expand the community and what ever more. I guess I'll keep my ideas to msyelf.

I have nothing against you personally hamcake, had even fun playing with you in the past @eu and f2p @us but you can't deny that you are busy with copyright infraction and that not everyone can support crimes. I just can't and ther for I had again falsh hopes and take my leave once again.

Have a nice day and happy wowing

Laurents Christian aka leotseddap

(btw getting sick of having to log into this site over and over. Keeps saying can't do that and you have to log in. Not that I will notice it a lot after this posting and logging out, but stil lsoemthing you guys can look at).

I really hoped it was a turn in direction. I felt motivated to use my time and start promoting XPOff.com and starting to think positive with ideas how to expand the community and what ever more. I guess I'll keep my ideas to msyelf.

I have nothing against you personally hamcake, had even fun playing with you in the past @eu and f2p @us but you can't deny that you are busy with copyright infraction and that not everyone can support crimes. I just can't and ther for I had again falsh hopes and take my leave once again.

Have a nice day and happy wowing

Laurents Christian aka leotseddap

(btw getting sick of having to log into this site over and over. Keeps saying can't do that and you have to log in. Not that I will notice it a lot after this posting and logging out, but stil lsoemthing you guys can look at).
I'm not sure why that is happening, also hamcake is incorrect about the private server, i've thrown in the towel just now, i'd say there is a 90% chance of it not returning.

I'm not sure why that is happening, also hamcake is incorrect about the private server, i've thrown in the towel just now, i'd say there is a 90% chance of it not returning.

That's too bad for the people that invested the time and effort into it. Also for the people that wanted it.
XPoff.com should have not lent their name to it though.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
We certainly are smarter now, tho

You guys - admins, other staff, regular members (old players and newbie like me) see in wrong direction, imho.
Just look, as example, at EU PvP section of bliz forum. See activity? No, just 1-2 thread with activity of 3 ppl, include me.
Ppl here like to chat, jokes, post really stupid things (whatewer..) - so they have a huge free time to do this.
But promote xpoff, promote twinking, promote style of game for others? NO, IT'S TOO HARD. They
have no time for this.

So all of you can create here a new topics, a new rules, but without work with real ppl, without promoting, creating topics at bliz forums, - you will die as community very soon. Ppl already leaving. Bliz see that also. Noone in R&D and PMs in every company will do anything for dying project. No sense.

Thats what i see. And sorry, if have, for my eng.

The last discussion about the private server was ended with you saying you got in contact with the guy who made a different 19 private server and you'd keep members updated with news about it.

Mind showing some transparency Shane

@Mvq
@vegeta

You guys - admins, other staff, regular members (old players and newbie like me) see in wrong direction, imho.
Just look, as example, at EU PvP section of bliz forum. See activity? No, just 1-2 thread with activity of 3 ppl, include me.
Ppl here like to chat, jokes, post really stupid things (whatewer..) - so they have a huge free time to do this.
But promote xpoff, promote twinking, promote style of game for others? NO, IT'S TOO HARD. They
have no time for this.

So all of you can create here a new topics, a new rules, but without work with real ppl, without promoting, creating topics at bliz forums, - you will die as community very soon. Ppl already leaving. Bliz see that also. Noone in R&D and PMs in every company will do anything for dying project. No sense.

Thats what i see. And sorry, if have, for my eng.

This gentleman is correct. Many have time in game to sit for hours, I for one do not. I just happen to have the luxury of a position of employment that allows me a few seconds to make posts during the day on my mobile device.
I certainly can not speak for the European servers, as the the NA servers there are only a few people that organize "events". And even when those events are organized people still bitch and moan about how they are run.

The last discussion about the private server was ended with you saying you got in contact with the guy who made a different 19 private server and you'd keep members updated with news about it.

Mind showing some transparency Shane

@Mvq
@vegeta
It will likely come back under slightly different terms - ie, not an 'Official XPOff server' anymore.

Thanks for communicating with the Server Staff ...

... I'm sarcastic.

Xpoff may be getting more traffic but it's the quality not the quantity that has made twinking great. Let the trolls be trolls, elitists be elitists, and the carebears be carebears. Personalities are everything to this community. Being 'toxic' shouldn't be a dirty word around here, it should be embraced to what has helped us make it this far. Competition, rivalries, and a light amount of animosity shouldn't be dismissed. Personal attacks and exposure should be dealt with but I don't see anything out of the normal that's been going on lately. In fact, this pre-patch/expansion is probably the quietest this website has been in a long time regardless of what the traffic may say. What an odd time to become Joe Justices.

For the life of me I can't fathom why it's so controversial for the folks operating this Website to ask it's Community to be decent Human Beings instead of shitbags.
??you just gotta consider that admins and small, loud group of shitbags are best friends. i let my friends break rules all the time

??you just gotta consider that admins and small, loud group of shitbags are best friends. i let my friends break rules all the time
Gotta admit I hadn't thought about it in that way, point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread