EU+US A one stop shop?

(Frosthold is unaccessible)
lmao no it's not. It requires you to die in very strategic spots to get up the cliffs, which you can easily do with a pet (aggroing the harpies below and making them chase you to where you want to die). For petless classes, the use of the "Stuck" feature can get you there too... just make sure your hearth is down.

lmao no it's not. It requires you to die in very strategic spots to get up the cliffs, which you can easily do with a pet (aggroing the harpies below and making them chase you to where you want to die). For petless classes, the use of the "Stuck" feature can get you there too... just make sure your hearth is down.

Good to know! I'll have to try to visit with a character that isn't a paladin!

The TI guides are totally inaccessible, but anything pre-Legion (related to class or gear) is grossly out-of-date anyway. Under XPOff Guides there are several useful set-up and strategy guides; e.g. Bop's Guide to F2P Arenas and Mocha's Macros You NEED To Use. Even a few updated class guides, though you will probably need to stretch from 19's to 29's to find them.

Yah, there's a whole other side to the PvP - class roles, basic strategies for each BG (even arena), voice comms, etc. TI had many such guides, so I will look for some links.

As "pure" F2P, without guilds, it would also be great to have a list of Btags based on server (with a brief description of server strengths/weaks). I would even love to see a few experienced F2Pers volunteer to be a server "coach." I could sure use help finding my way to all of these xpac zones that Aisling...inj..eeyow keeps talking about, and I'd love an arena coach! In the meantime I am happy to help a few people hone their class skills and succeed in BGs (unless for some strange reason they did not choose Surv huntard, in which case they should quit ;).

I don't know much, but i'm willing to share... and i hug alot. Yak#1964 (druid on a server near you)

I questioned whether or not I wanted to include several things in this post in the guide.

The first was pvp. While I will eventually include a small section of basics (dont keyboard turn, focus targetting, etc) and the breakdown of each BG and a basic strategy, much more than that is beyond the scope of this guide. However, if you find links to more detailed guides, one of the things I'd like to include is "further reading" links. So please share them, I would greatly appreciate it. (this goes for anyone. Please hit me up with links to more detailed threads and guides)

As for a current list of helpful players and BTags and active servers... these things go out of date so quickly, Im not sure having one is more helpful than harmful. And it's not really something I was aiming to include. I would like, ideally, to have a guide thats as relevant five years from now as it is today, without having to do too much continual updating.

Users who are viewing this thread