A More Welcoming & Positive Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes same priest. It was all coming together until a combination of a surgery and my career getting really busy meant I couldn't keep it together. We were doing really well prior to that though.
It's ok though; you and many others are still bitter about the Nasti/ZNG 2's pain train for hours nightly so I get it.
By the way like conq said that was good for the bracket and indeed I contributed a lot of money as did others which is why the cup was $10,000 that year as opposed to $500 this. Which is to my point, trash talk has its role too :)
@bigmoran

@bigmoran has an unlisted YT video of how much a joke you are

Nobody is bitter you were a joke but a very bad one that caused the draft wargames to come to a hault because people wanted to wargame your guild to dumpster them instead of doing draft games. You stopped potential new twinks from participating in the bracket and here you are trying to talk down on those that do the very same thing.

haha wowie xd ^-^ fun in the sun xoxox
This is a perfect example of what would get you a warning and temporary ban.

hostility, toxicity, and provoking an argument, No Bueno.

This is a perfect example of what would get you a warning and temporary ban.

hostility, toxicity, and provoking an argument, No Bueno.
thought the thread was a safe haven with staff shit posting page 1 sorry my bad was misguided :C
4giv

What got left out of the comment about that video is that he and kancer went from 0-25 to 1-25 with that win. I'm first to give props but there was a reason people got excited to beat us.
It was a well done video. You'll have a hard time outdoing it when you get that first W against me. Looking forward to seeing it!

Ps: nobody was steam rolling us in war games :)

Can you delete my xpoff account? I'm done with wow so won't be needing it anymore, thanks.
If you still would like your account removed you can PM me next monday and I will execute your request.

maybe one day youll realize that this page will never be "big", it has its community which is toxic so if you forbid that even the small community wont visit this site anymore... but maybe im just wrong here, as wrong as when i said the pserver is a ridiculous idea that will fail
  • It's "big" to those of us that come here daily, and that's enough.
  • The toxic portion of the Community is roughly 2-3 dozen unique people, if this site cannot live on without them then so be it.
  • If The toxic portion of the Community decides to stop visiting this site anymore, it'll be better off.
  • Twinking will continue without Toxic Players, so will this site.

@MYT We can't reset anything. Blizzard has the control of these rating data. 39 should be already added
I don't see 39 as an option in the filter - maybe it just needs to be added there?
Regarding the rating does anyone expect that Blizz will reset it?

• It's "big" to those of us that come here daily, and that's enough.
  • The toxic portion of the Community is roughly 2-3 dozen unique people, if this site cannot live on without them then so be it.
  • If The toxic portion of the Community decides to stop visiting this site anymore, it'll be better off.
  • Twinking will continue without Toxic Players, so will this site.

This guy. This guy gets it.

I don't see 39 as an option in the filter - maybe it just needs to be added there?
Regarding the rating does anyone expect that Blizz will reset it?
If you would make a new thread for that.

i didnt read this shit but are u going to be banning people for banter? bc thatd be sad as fuck

i didnt read this shit but are u going to be banning people for banter? bc thatd be a sad duck
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread