US A Challenge to Gucciglad

Who is better?

• Total voters

bigmoran

Legend
Okay bro. You think you're so good. But are you better than the BEST 29 of all time, Duopaladin?

I think not. Top this bro: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Duopaladin/simple

gPV5GzR.png

Who is better?

Only reason duo has that many hks is bc all he did was get full fotm players with him every game and went straight to gy (keep in mind that was before scaling) pretty much before the bracket was even a slight challenge. well now Gucci runs solo a lot or with 1 or 2 players. See now 20 vs 29 was possible but back then it wasn't so this is like comparing a race car from the 80s to a race car in 2016 everything is different

Duo isn't actually very good Lmao.
I suppose the thing I find cool about him is just that he's immune to trolling :D

I guess you could say they both have their own era's, Duo was around for cata-MoP and Gucci has only really been playing in WoD. But I do have to say Duo>Gucci, after all Duo is the tink grand master.
I played 20-24s with somfas and duo for awhile, before that I played solo as drizztlol on aerie peak alliance. Been tinking in this bracket since MoP release.

Last edited:
Im gonna have to say Duo. If this game ended right now, who would you guys remember if it came back in 10 years? Duo had an entire era basically of being a troll and was damn good at it, he showed it in wsg too not just on the forums or in broken arenas lol

Gucciglad plays an importantl role in this bracket always fun to play against and with as druidroid said he plays the villian role well. Gucci is the young thug of 29. Duo is just pretentious and washed.

dude swifty called him the twonk grand mister cant deny that icejjfish is the best player
He called him that bc he didn't see the real twinks play... Duo ain't shit but him and his premade duo would get rekt late mop because he didn't have his premade with him

duo for me hands down, if duo wasnt doing rerolls for last few months that kills total would be way way higher
duo plays pally , what is Gucci Rolling a bm? enough said

duopaladin 390 000 kills
duopaladin² aka gucci less then 10 000 kills

lel
My current Gucciglad is a remake of the original, still doesn't compare to 390k though. I can't stand gy farming, I tell my guildies all the time to get away from the gy because we don't gy farm in my guild. Pet peeve of mine! ;-)

My current Gucciglad is a remake of the original, still doesn't compare to 390k though. I can't stand gy farming, I tell my guildies all the time to get away from the gy because we don't gy farm in my guild. Pet peeve of mine! ;-)
everyone knows here that that is a big lie lol

Users who are viewing this thread