EU+US 99 or 101?

I made a 99 dh back at launch of legion. it seemed pretty strong vs levelers
Yeah I am planning on doing the same. However getting all the right BOE's for a 99 seems... hard. :p

99 instanced pvp is beyond terrible. Enjoy getting arthritis from having to use 50 abilities to kill some random 90 in boes.
I see you have a 99, you don't recommend doing ipvp on a 99? I was seriously consdering it because it seemed to be fun, but guess it isn't? Takes too much effort to kill a player? :/

I see you have a 99, you don't recommend doing ipvp on a 99? I was seriously consdering it because it seemed to be fun, but guess it isn't? Takes too much effort to kill a player? :/
I had fun gearing the character but battleground wise the bracket is just beyond slow and boring. Most of your spells do next to no damage and cds are required to kill anything. Maybe it is more fun as caster idk.

I had fun gearing the character but battleground wise the bracket is just beyond slow and boring. Most of your spells do next to no damage and cds are required to kill anything. Maybe it is more fun as caster idk.
Meh if it's slow im not going to bother, I like to hit things that die in 3-5 hits. :p

Users who are viewing this thread