EU+US 98/99 Legion Info

Some of these items won't be useful for 99s due to the 800s but haven't filtered them out of my scan which is mostly for lvl 101 items :p

EU as of about 1 hour ago:

Marfisi's Giant Censer (socket) @ Aman'thul = 36k
Geta of Tay'Shute @ Arathor = 7.3k
Six-Feather Fan (socket) @ Blackmoore = 135k
Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery @ Blackrock = 55k
Boughs of Archdruid Van-Yali @ Nordrassil = 84k
Welded Hardskin Helmet @ Drak'thul = 10k
Cloak of Martayl Oceanstrider @ Drak'thul = 11.3k
Telubis' Binding of Patience @ C'Thun = 4k
Geta of Tay'Shute @ Dalaran = 9k
Fran's Intractable Loop @ Kult der Verdammten = 59k
Vastly Oversized Ring @ Das Konsortium = 16.5k
Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart @ Doomhammer = 89k
Telubis' Binding of Patience @ Turalyon = 12k
Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery @ Ghostlands = 65k
Vastly Oversized Ring @ Mal'Ganis = 20k
Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard @ Eredar = 6k
Gorrog's Serene Gaze @ Hyjal = 10k
Queen Yh'saerie's Pendant @ Kazzak = 100k
Gorrog's Serene Gaze @ Kazzak = 150k

US from about an hour before this edit:
Fists of Thane Kray-Tan (socket) @ Bonechewer = 10k
Geta of Tay'Shute @ Aerie Peak = 12k
Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard @ The Forgotten Coast = 5k
Geta of Tay'Shute (avoidance) @ Shadowmoon = 57.2k
Six-Feather Fan @ Bleeding Hollow = 50k
Six-Feather Fan (socket) @ Executus = 25k
Sameed's Vision Ring @ Whisperwind = 25k
Eyasu's Mulligan @ Velen = 122k
Treia's Handcrafted Shroud @ Spinebreaker = 70k
Queen Yh'saerie's Pendant @ Ner'zhul = 17k
Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery @ Garrosh = 20k
Fists of Thane Kray-Tan @ Hyjal = 15k
Treia's Handcrafted Shroud @ Malygos = 350k
Shokell's Grim Cinch @ Malygos = 19k
Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart @ Illidan = 57.5k
Gorrog's Serene Gaze @ Kel'Thuzad = 50k
Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart @ Korgath = 40k
Aethrynn's Everwarm Chestplate @ Lightbringer = 9k
Cyno's Mantle of Sin @ Maelstrom = 7.5k
Gorrog's Serene Gaze@ Mal'Ganis = 29.9k
Geta of Tay'Shute (socket) @ Mal'Ganis = 59.9k
Shokell's Grim Cinch @ Moon Guard = 8.8k
Welded Hardskin Helmet @ Runetotem = 40k
Serrinne's Maleficent Habit @ Stormrage = 10k

How are you scanning for these items?? I've been using theunderminejournal.com and it takes forever to look for items on US realms.

How are you scanning for these items?? I've been using theunderminejournal.com and it takes forever to look for items on US realms.
Just a script that pulls the AH data from the battle.net api (armory). It takes a while to download and process everything, probably because my code is horribly inefficient :p

I'll try do the scans daily once I've had time to clean the code up a bit and make the output more readable.

Just a script that pulls the AH data from the battle.net api (armory). It takes a while to download and process everything, probably because my code is horribly inefficient :p

I'll try do the scans daily once I've had time to clean the code up a bit and make the output more readable.

im trying to imitate what you are doing, just want to ask whether im on the right track. so i just loop through all the realm names and call the auction api to get the auctions.json link, filter all the results' item id by the 27 BoEs, then read the bonusListIds to know about ilvl, tertiary and sockets? and for those that scale to level, i need to find modifier with type=9 and value=<level> ?

im trying to imitate what you are doing, just want to ask whether im on the right track. so i just loop through all the realm names and call the auction api to get the auctions.json link, filter all the results' item id by the 27 BoEs, then read the bonusListIds to know about ilvl, tertiary and sockets? and for those that scale to level, i need to find modifier with type=9 and value=<level> ?
Yep, that's everything I do :)

Hi, Im very intrested in making a 99 twink. But what WoD crafted items would you recommend me to pick? Im probally gonna go try retri
It all depends on ur class do the quests get ur 800 ilvl items then look and see what slots u can get 746 items are or whatever ilvl it is for 99s

Yep, that's everything I do :)
i think ive got something working. but it is running very slowly because of the amount of data it needs to get. one thing im doing for every single realm is to call the battle net api to get the auction api link, and then call the auction api link to get the actual list of items. do you know if the auction api link ever changes? would it be ok to cache it once and reuse it in future without going through the battle net api?

i think ive got something working. but it is running very slowly because of the amount of data it needs to get. one thing im doing for every single realm is to call the battle net api to get the auction api link, and then call the auction api link to get the actual list of items. do you know if the auction api link ever changes? would it be ok to cache it once and reuse it in future without going through the battle net api?
I assume it changes whenever the data for that realm updates but I haven't checked. And yeh, there's a lot of data to process which is why my code is so inefficient :p It was too big for the Lua json library to handle so I have to go through it line by line.

Glided down here on my DH at the order hall, but sadly the boss didn't drop anything for me :(

hljCbqK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread