EU 2.5m DPS - New Record ^.^

Changzu

Buk Lau
2.5m, record has been broken!
YpSF2S9.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job! On my much less geared shammie, I just got 772k on the last boss in DHT. On 2/2 or 10% bonus vs. the normal 15% for a random (Ran a friend) - like you, I aspire for over 1 million DPS on fights! -- good screenie too, it seems as though I should befriend a paladin for the DPS Buff, forgot about that!

Last edited:
^ that Ret buff is under rated IMO.
Best I've gotten on my 101 veng DH is around 350 single target, not fully geared yet though. That's some impressive DPS though.

Class trinket and legendary ring, im so jelly! :>

So.. w/o legendary ring/class trinket.. I have no hope of achieving true greatness in my twink? -- That's a bit of a buzz kill.

So.. w/o legendary ring/class trinket.. I have no hope of achieving true greatness in my twink? -- That's a bit of a buzz kill.
You can still be insane DPS once you get full 895 + Socket (Legion World epics) with maxed HFC Mythic for slots you can't get those BoE's (785 upgraded to 2/2) also with Sockets. As for the Class Trinket, I'm still of the mindset that's it's possible to get but you have to get the actual Trinket drop as it seems the item you 'use' to create the Trinket no longer drops. Class Trinkets have an absurdly low drop rate, as bad as some old school Legendaries. As for the Legendary Ring, gl getting Blizz to reinstate the Quest line for it.

Mine isn't class trinket. Soul capacitor. I still want my class trinket badly.

Is there a blue post confirming their existence? Granted, I deal insane DPS atm.. but nothing even remotely close to 1.8m DPS.. that is just.. mind boggling.

Also - what is the highest end game twink class for DPS ? I saw the charts before and it said elemental/enhancement at around 1m DPS, but this mage picture has blown away those metrics.

Is there a blue post confirming their existence? Granted, I deal insane DPS atm.. but nothing even remotely close to 1.8m DPS.. that is just.. mind boggling.

Also - what is the highest end game twink class for DPS ? I saw the charts before and it said elemental/enhancement at around 1m DPS, but this mage picture has blown away those metrics.
There is no Blue post, just basing my theory on past XPacs and how Blizz handled end Boss super awesome item drops before.

If you're talking about @Aelobin and his post about 101 Twink DPS and what Class is better than others it was sustained DPS in Sims. That 1.8m DPS you are seeing above is burst using Soul Capacitor, not sustained.

I'm all about the burst.. have not seen a straight or solid answer on the best burst class/spec - please let me know! .. considering how quickly my non bursty shammie downs a boss (15-18 seconds) if I could kill it faster or more burstier.. I would be so so happy!

Thoughts?

I'm all about the burst.. have not seen a straight or solid answer on the best burst class/spec - please let me know! .. considering how quickly my non bursty shammie downs a boss (15-18 seconds) if I could kill it faster or more burstier.. I would be so so happy!

Thoughts?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=109220/draenic-versatility-potion are relatively cheap most of the time on the AH. I bought myself about 90 of em the other day and macrod it with my burst

Thoughts?
From my understanding, and with nobody sitting in full 890+ with Sockets yet, it's Fire Mage with Soul Capacitor for top Burst and Enh Shaman for highest Sustained DPS.

There is no Blue post, just basing my theory on past XPacs and how Blizz handled end Boss super awesome item drops before.

If you're talking about @Aelobin and his post about 101 Twink DPS and what Class is better than others it was sustained DPS in Sims. That 1.8m DPS you are seeing above is burst using Soul Capacitor, not sustained.
i wasnt using soul capacitor , lol. i don't think it even works on an int caster class. Also, the frost spec 3 times stronger than fire, posting screenshot to prove it. This thing hits for 10 millions(also, it hits 2 targets). But with mastery build, and artefact weapon, the damage of it will be doubled. So you can easily see 20+million glacial spike crits :>

Attachments

• glacial.jpg
    glacial.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread