EU 885 Mail head ^^

Changzu

Buk Lau
So, I saw this on AH for 1m... I couldn't resist, I usually dont buy items without sockets..

But I gain more then +450 agility from this, and lose around 35 mastery, due to the agility I shouldn't be losing any DPS but gaining some instead..

What do you guys think, did I pay too much? ;)

C2Uppx9.jpg

How is that yolo? ninja still has 300k gold.

Rich ass ninjas these days.
That is just on that character, i got around 14m left atm haha.

I wanna see a 101 twink with 14 mil worth of gear
So far i've spend 6.5m on my hunter with my new hat included. I started with full 835 gear (around 800k), then started replacing them with items with sockets, after that I started replacing with higher ilvl + sockets.. and now im 6.5m down. I think i've replaced around 35-40 BOE's in total.

Easy, look up @Aelobin DK lmao.
My gear on live cost a bit over 1mil I think, back when 850 was the ilvl cap. Got a lot of upgrades now but I don't think I'll be equipping them on live - I want to keep them unbound so I can copy them to the PTR :)

Also on the topic of the thread, there's an 885 mail helm with avoidance currently on Booty Bay (russian realm) for 200k buyout :p

Edit: And 495k on Chants-Eternals (guessing that's french?)

My gear on live cost a bit over 1mil I think, back when 850 was the ilvl cap. Got a lot of upgrades now but I don't think I'll be equipping them on live - I want to keep them unbound so I can copy them to the PTR :)

Also on the topic of the thread, there's an 885 mail helm with avoidance currently on Booty Bay (russian realm) for 200k buyout :p

Edit: And 495k on Chants-Eternals (guessing that's french?)
lol damn, serious? rip my gold then, oh well got plenty left. :p

To be fair, need to take the cost of transfers into account too :p If you can source everything from 1 server then you save the equivalent of a token (so ~200k) per purchase.
I just checked that website doesnt seem to be correct. I checked on the realm I am right now, matching with the AH open and the items on AH (860-875 items) are listed to not be available on the website, while they are available on the AH. So not sure how much reliable that website is.

I'm holding off on buying any items for a bit because I am seeing trends of higher level boes increasing on various servers. I think they're going to start becoming more and more common. Also, my 5 bags full of 835-855 gear is going to be much more difficult to sell. I have only sold 3 pieces in the last 4 days whereas I normally would have sold 10-15 in that span.

I'm holding off on buying any items for a bit because I am seeing trends of higher level boes increasing on various servers.
Definitely noticed this too as I've been doing frequent AH scans over the last few days. Several 870-890 items popping up, including 4 ilvl 890 plate chests (3 tonight and 1 last night). Pretty convinced they've altered the ilvl upgrade chance/baseline with the patch.

I think the proc chance lowered of 1 tier based on the 840 dropping baseline which explains the 880+ showing (helped by all the players grinding mobs). I think there will be more choice to optimize the gear, sellers will lower their price to give incentives to twinks, but 885+ would probably cost ~600k I'd say

Users who are viewing this thread