US 835+ Epic BOE for Twink 101

Goldcapper

Grandfathered
Howdy!

I just joined this forum today. I've read some good posts on here and would like to connect with you guys /gals. I've been a casual player since Vanilla but not active on any forums. I really love the AH flipping. Made quite a chunk of gold over the years.

I have a few guild banks full of rare /no longer in game , slutmog, recipes, mats, etc.
Lately I've been buying up all of this 835+ BOE gear that people are listing for cheap and reset the market on my server. I buy all under 20k and flip for 50k+ XD
At this time, I have 50 pcs of various gear. Most with sockets and /or tertiary stats like leech/aviod/speed. I have rolled several new toons specifically for twinking and farming these BOE.

Anyone who has time to farm with me on a high ilvl 110 will see the best ilvl drops of these BOE.
Anyone who is looking for a specific item can message me and I will see if I have it in my inventory.
Anyone who wants to power level a new character or make a shitload of gold skinning should come farm with me.

I play on the Area52 server and have a 2nd account on the Nesingwary server. I play most days M-F from 8am-5pm. I hav no problem giving out my cell number to allow easier communication. Can download and use video voice tech like Discord. I work from home, so have a lot of free time to play. Hit me up

My battletag is rjfurie#1535. Looking forward to making some new fast friends :)

Best regards, Goldcapper

Unfortunately i play on EU, but i'd like to ask, if you don't mind: what's your most efficient strategy for farming these BoEs?
Any reccommended locations? I have a half-geared up (ilvl798) Brewmaster Monk at 101, and his Ox statue + barrel one-shot combo is insanely good at farming. However, since he's 101, he'd get only the lower ilvl drops.
Any tips for farming them with a ilvl 860 Guardian Druid lvl 110? This druid is basically immortal, and his damage is nice, but it's still too slow for farming, and pulling is kind of a chore without that sweet Ox Statue.

Lately I've been buying up all of this 835+ BOE gear that people are listing for cheap and reset the market on my server. I buy all under 20k and flip for 50k+ XD

I play on the Area52 server and have a 2nd account on the Nesingwary server.
So you're the one. I wondered if it was a new Player, returning Player or 'TheMule' on an Alt doing it. FYI, you're not going to sell many 835's on Nessy for 50K+, I've been flipping that market since day 1 and they hardly ever sell that high. "Resetting" the Market only works if there are Buyers.

EDIT: The good thing is we play at the completely opposite time of day so both of us can continue flipping BoE's on those Markets... I just flip for good prices ;)

Any tips for farming them

Find or make a group, like the OP is suggesting, and have other people pull for you... if you're intent on solo with the druid you're better off just swapping to boomkin for 45 yd pulls into your AoE.

For solo, boomkin will likely out-perform a brewmaster because they arent limited to 30 yd radius of spawn.

So you're the one. I wondered if it was a new Player, returning Player or 'TheMule' on an Alt doing it. FYI, you're not going to sell many 835's on Nessy for 50K+, I've been flipping that market since day 1 and they hardly ever sell that high. "Resetting" the Market only works if there are Buyers.

EDIT: The good thing is we play at the completely opposite time of day so both of us can continue flipping BoE's on those Markets... I just flip for good prices ;)

My pricing for these BOE depends a lot on supply/demand. Many times I will just buy the competition if they are posting @ 50% or lower what I would sell it for.

Typically 835 leather sells for 30-35k, 40k for leather shoulders, 40k for rings, 50k for cloak, 50-75k for Six feather fan, 30-35k for other trinkets, 25k for all others. If the 835 has a socket or tertiary stat, I add 25k to the base price.

Anything 835 with LEECH is selling for 75-100k

UPDATE: I have geared five lvl 101 to avg ilvl 830 and have approx. 70-80 auctions on the AH at any one time.

My best sale so far has been an 850 fan with socket for 200k. I had a 865 neck with socket , but decided to equip it. Still have several 865 pieces on the AH right now which will get equipped as well if they don't sell within a few weeks.

Find or make a group, like the OP is suggesting, and have other people pull for you... if you're intent on solo with the druid you're better off just swapping to boomkin for 45 yd pulls into your AoE.

For solo, boomkin will likely out-perform a brewmaster because they arent limited to 30 yd radius of spawn.

I believe Surv Hunter has a 50 yard cast too

Users who are viewing this thread