EU+US 70's Armory List

Æmend - Trollbane is geared Combat and Subelty currently using Combat if you want to add it. Tried to post link, just wouldn't let me.

I didn't mean to sound condescending dude. I just think you have to be careful when throwing around the term BiS - especially when linking a character that is quite far from BiS. You might mislead people who browse these armory threads to find out what the best gear is.

I assume I could. But I would start with people who posted there own in comments and not from this old thread. I want people to see current and active 70s. I will do it when I get home, thanks for the idea dreams
You should go the extra mile and just make straight up bis lists for every spec. Armories are mostly worthless now because 99% of 70 twinks seem to have no clue on how to gear / how gearing even works.

i just made one, and i put middle ground on it, allowing every twink to be added but will allow everyone to decide and set the bar for BIS and regulate which toons have the BIS tag next to it.
You should go the extra mile and just make straight up bis lists for every spec. Armories are mostly worthless now because 99% of 70 twinks seem to have no clue on how to gear / how gearing even works.

Users who are viewing this thread