EU+US 70's Armory List

i would be willing to take over the thread or even make a new one and keep it updated. maybe a mod can weight in on what would be best to do. especially with the prepatch/gear changes on the horizon.
Don't ask or wait for approval .. Just do it -.\

i would be willing to take over the thread or even make a new one and keep it updated. maybe a mod can weight in on what would be best to do. especially with the prepatch/gear changes on the horizon.
Gear will be irrelevant in instanced PvP, so the only armouries you could get would be world pvp or raids/dungeons. world pvp gear will be mostly the same as current gear.

Mfw none of the gear we wear at 70 matters but we still have an armoury thread.

'_>'
Didn't you know? This thread is actually for twinks who don't want to post their battletag on the forum but still want to connect with other twinks! Nothing to do with gear at all. Please refer to post 11 and 22 in this thread, courtesy of the two posters @Púnched and @Stale :)

I never said that, but it did end up the only purpose of the thread (and ofcourse showing off your stuff, like everyone does in their signatures), though I also like looking at transmos. I mainly pointed out the fact that this is a topic for armories of level 70s, which means that everyone can and should be allowed to post their links. If you want to connect with others twinks you're going to have to add them on battletag.

Now with gear hardly mattering it's just a list of transmogs 70 twinks use, which is fine too :p

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Spriestgodx/advanced add me to the list under spriest.

Only thing id swap ocasionally is the rings, so instead of just the Band of Eternal Sage i might use that combo with Band of the Eternal Restorer ( so have both of them on )
I'm assuming you're gemming for duels or something, because I don't see how those gems would help in PvE.

Stamina is awful for SP and you're just wasting stats. Just go max int and have shadowfiend global stuff.

I have been around for an extemely long time. Rather inactive nowadays. My realm used to have a thriving community of twinks on Alliance and Horde. We all made 60's 70's and even 80's however ever since Cata it has died of drastically. I dinged 70 back in 2009 and have refused to level Supbra ever since. We even did RBG as twinks back in the day.

I can't post links but feel free to look me up. Supbra Frostmourne Horde. 70 Marksmanship Hunter

also if you want to see something cool on my armory page... look at my reputations ;) If there are any active Horde guilds for 70 in US i would love to hear about them

Users who are viewing this thread