EU+US 70 twinks soloing karazhan

I didn't provide enough detail, here is what happened:

Tried to reply to my own thread, got forbidden error, tried again. Tried different thread. Tried creating thread. Tried PMing Conq, even that failed!! Tried all actions in alternate browser, same results. Tried creating new account, all failed except PMing Conq (no response). Tried posting from completely different network, same results, tried creating new account while on different network, forbidden. (I suspect it decided to temporarily hate any IP I logged in from.)

Finally I used a 3rd network, created a brand new account carefully not touching my old ones, and was able to post without issue. Though I was careful not to try to post or paste the main text I wanted to post since maybe it triggered the "shadow ban". Nothing in that post should have been iffy at all so I really don't know why the site went super aggro mode on me, my best guess is it didn't like the link to a raid replay video from a streamer on twitch or me copy and pasting boss names straight from wowhead.

It really sucked not being able to post my raid report and raid times :/

I didn't provide enough detail, here is what happened:

Tried to reply to my own thread, got forbidden error, tried again. Tried different thread. Tried creating thread. Tried PMing Conq, even that failed!! Tried all actions in alternate browser, same results. Tried creating new account, all failed except PMing Conq (no response). Tried posting from completely different network, same results, tried creating new account while on different network, forbidden. (I suspect it decided to temporarily hate any IP I logged in from.)

Finally I used a 3rd network, created a brand new account carefully not touching my old ones, and was able to post without issue. Though I was careful not to try to post or paste the main text I wanted to post since maybe it triggered the "shadow ban". Nothing in that post should have been iffy at all so I really don't know why the site went super aggro mode on me, my best guess is it didn't like the link to a raid replay video from a streamer on twitch or me copy and pasting boss names straight from wowhead.

It really sucked not being able to post my raid report and raid times :/
That sounds painful, I'll have to look back on my messages and check yours out, I try to get to everyone who messages me but I tend to stay pretty busy so some things get lost in the shuffle, and.I am sorry for that. Right now I'm working with our host to try and get this issue resolved.

Thank you for looking into it Conq, I really appreciate it :) And yes Onlydreams it was a total pain :p A little disheartening too since it made leading raids way more tricky.

Since it appears I can post again the problem must have fixed itself server side, for now. If it comes up again I'll let you know :D

Users who are viewing this thread