EU+US 70 twinks soloing karazhan

Damn! And I thought I was a total badass for soloing Kara as a mage :p

I downed them all including Netherspite and Nightsbane. Though all of them besides Moroes, Currator, and Terestian took me more than 1 attempt.

I wouldn't be surprised if hunters and mages were the only DPS classes that can solo it though...

BTW very badass hunter, love the helm and leg chants :D

What recording software are you using, I was thinking of recording my clear next week. Trying to use ReLive AMD recorded audio but no video for me.

I still need a better trinket and to test if a certain item can be made to work, but my close to where I want it to be :)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Pinkruby/advanced

@Symandria
Hey, that's an awesome mage :)
I use geforce experience/shadowplay to record. It seems to work perfectly - nice quality and no performance impact while recording.
I think hunter and mage definitely have the highest damage at the moment, but it's probably way easier to solo on hybrid dps specs like retribution and enhancement, I think.
How did you manage to take down netherspite? I didn't even try because I assumed that it'd be impossible without absorbing at least 2 out of the 3 beams.

Thank you :)

Alright I'll play around with ReLive more, probably something simple.

Simple, I absorbed all 3 beams!! Apparently if you tank him with his back right back right up against either off center window, you can be the center point for all beams :p

Credit for that strategy goes to a poster on Wowhead.

BTW here are a few pictures I saved of my victories :)

Attachments

• Prince Dead.jpg
    Prince Dead.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 168
  • Shade of Aran Dead.jpg
    Shade of Aran Dead.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 381
  • Chess Beaten.jpg
    Chess Beaten.jpg
    895.1 KB · Views: 379
  • Nightbane Down.jpg
    Nightbane Down.jpg
    686.5 KB · Views: 382
Damn! And I thought I was a total badass for soloing Kara as a mage :p

I downed them all including Netherspite and Nightsbane. Though all of them besides Moroes, Currator, and Terestian took me more than 1 attempt.

I wouldn't be surprised if hunters and mages were the only DPS classes that can solo it though...

BTW very badass hunter, love the helm and leg chants :D

What recording software are you using, I was thinking of recording my clear next week. Trying to use ReLive AMD recorded audio but no video for me.

I still need a better trinket and to test if a certain item can be made to work, but my close to where I want it to be :)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Pinkruby/advanced
Wow that's a ton of haste. Cap is at 50% and I probably wouldn't go much over 35%. I wonder if you gem pure int what your DPS would be? Should net you another ~180 sp

Simple, I absorbed all 3 beams!! Apparently if you tank him with his back right back right up against either off center window, you can be the center point for all beams :p

Credit for that strategy goes to a poster on Wowhead.
Oh cool. Had no idea that was possible. Thanks for sharing:D

@Hashbrowns: My DPS would be lower, I do all my own theorycrafting, math, and testing. The long story short is with Ray of Frost you get a lot of extra value from getting to +200% damage much sooner, and ray of frost has No Haste Cap because it's channeled :D When not using Ray of frost the haste is worth more because it gives me more fingers of frost and flurry procs. Also the haste cap apparently is gone... I too thought it would be 50%, but apparently I'm sitting passively with a GCD of .99 seconds and I tested it goes down to .75 when I hit Icy Veins. Tiny tiny little extra side note my haste being exactly 50.84% is not just "all I could get" I actually had to give up a 12 INT gem for 20 haste to pull it off, that tiny bit over 50% equates to 1 extra 20k damage tick at the end of my ray of frost.

@Onlydreams Of course, pushing the limits is what twinking is all about :D BTW Have you given a stab at the Heroic Dungeons? I'm trying to work my way through all of them, 3rd boss on MGT was killer... but I downed all of H MGT :) I failed my first attempt at Black Morass on the final boss, going to have to go back there and do it a little more perfectly :p Also if you like add me on Battle tag "Everybody#1870" it would be fun to trade stories :)

@Symandria Yeah I did all the heroics. They vary greatly in difficulty - 90% of them are super easy while some of them are randomly harder than karazhan. Would add ya but I'm on the EU servers. :/

wery gouda my friend

tell me why people bother wasting their time with raiding kara at 70 when its soloable lmao

Nice!!

Edit: I see your last picture actually does list yours dps, was asking about it but I realized it's right there :) Do you know what your normal DPS is too :)?

@Symandria o my recount is barely visible in the corner of the screen, looks like I did 12,2k on netherspite, not sure about the highest hit.
My dps during guild raids usually averages out to 8-9k.

Hey,

I finished downing all the Heroics and all the Wrath dungeons I could enter :) OK was definitely the hardest due to the insane CC from the vampire.

Here is my uncut Kara clear for anyone curious :)

xpoff has been being completely a PITA. It says my main account is forbidden from posting, tried messaging an admin with no luck. Tried creating a new account it ran into the same "shadow ban" issue as well.

xpoff has been being completely a PITA. It says my main account is forbidden from posting, tried messaging an admin with no luck. Tried creating a new account it ran into the same "shadow ban" issue as well.
Sad to hear that. Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? If that doesn't help you should private message @Conq
He has been pretty helpful to me when dealing with website issues.

Users who are viewing this thread