EU+US 7.1 Patch Changes to lvl 1

Xtwink

Grandfathered
THIS IS FOR LEVEL ONE, I'M UNAWARE OF HOW THINGS GOT CHANGED ABOVE THAT

So as i was glancing around on twitter, i noticed that wowhead tweeted out that some level 1-10 abilities were changed in patch 7.1. I immediately updated my PTR and went to see for myself. Down below i have all the major changes, that basically change the entire meta yet again.
Rogue - Now has "Stab" basically a weaker version of mutilate, still requires daggers :(. Stab even has the picture of the old sinister strike, providing a cruel joke. Just imagine the emotional roller coaster i went through.
Warlock - Lost drain life, now has shadow bolt yet again.
Priest - Lost the smite bubble, now just deals damage "but i think it's still the strongest caster".
Druid - No longer gets cat form, gets solar wrath "basically wrath".
all of the other classes are basically unchanged, or changed very slightly "cost of abilities, damage"
Personally, i'm quite annoyed that blizzard did those huge changes to so many spells "like priests" then just revert them next patch.
I feel like it's essentially how it use to be, with the exception of rogue not being able to use sinister strike.
Source - Prepatch testing as of 9/14/16 9:33 P.M Central time

Wrath has been Solar Wrath for a while now
You seem to be lost on the context. Before Legion, level one druids had wrath. On live servers, they have cat form. In 7.1, they will have Solar Wrath, and for those who played druids before at 1 saying "Basically wrath" is completely apt.

You seem to be lost on the context. Before Legion, level one druids had wrath. On live servers, they have cat form. In 7.1, they will have Solar Wrath, and for those who played druids before at 1 saying "Basically wrath" is completely apt.
You seem to be lost. Wrath was literally renamed Solar Wrath, at every level.

You seem to be lost. Wrath was literally renamed Solar Wrath, at every level.
I know dipshit, everyone here knows that. The point is that before cat form, at level one druids used wrath. For anyone not familiar with druids outside of the one community, it's completely reasonable to say "solar wrath is wrath". The guy who posted this thread mained a druid, do you think he doesn't know that?

How about Cobra Shot for Hunters? Has the damage been increased?
I feel like hunter is top tier again, hitting around 90-100 dmg in non enchanted boa's is pretty good considering how the other classes got tuned down and cobra shot is only 40 focus.

I remember someone (me or someone else) calling the reverting awhile back.

"No way scrub, don't be dumb they said".

Rip lvl 1 locks, you had a moment for awhile. Same with Druids.

Back to lvl 1 rogue I guess /le sigh

Still hoping they'll revert warriors so I can use stammers again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is now no longer two charges for the pally crusader strike. It's back to a five-second cooldown. Was building a Pally healer based on this new ability but I'm going to abandon it now to go back to my warrior healer which is just as comparable now.

there is now no longer two charges for the pally crusader strike. It's back to a five-second cooldown. Was building a Pally healer based on this new ability but I'm going to abandon it now to go back to my warrior healer which is just as comparable now.

All of those wasted bloody agm trinkets, you poor man [emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ikr. Blizz should think things out better rather than tease us with all this cool stuff, then yank it

Ikr. Blizz should think things out better rather than tease us with all this cool stuff, then yank it
Blizzard Devs (the revolving door of them for WoW) are like USA Politicians. One says "I have a terrible idea!" then another shouts out "And I know how to make it even shittier", the room then breaks out into maniacal laughter. That and I'd wager half of the people that Program for WoW don't even play it.

Users who are viewing this thread