EU+US 7.1 Level 1 Hunter

Hurtaz

Grandfathered
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. After the 7.0 nerf it looked like Blizzard was going to make Hunters good again. But after trying it out, the improvements are close to none.

Cobra Shot damage got slightly increased. Before the patch it made 56 Damage for me, not it deals 61. Smaller increase than I was hoping for. Cobra Shot damage was insane in 7.0 PTR, up towards 200. That was a bit OP, but somewhere there between 61-200 would be fun to see!

Mend Pet is now bugged again. Back in time Mend Pet never worked. Blizzard fixed this for about a year ago, but the bug is now back again. So no more Mend Pet for level 1 hunters. I really hope this will be fixed soon again.

What to you think about the new patch? Which class is the best now?

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. After the 7.0 nerf it looked like Blizzard was going to make Hunters good again. But after trying it out, the improvements are close to none.

Cobra Shot damage got slightly increased. Before the patch it made 56 Damage for me, not it deals 61. Smaller increase than I was hoping for. Cobra Shot damage was insane in 7.0 PTR, up towards 200. That was a bit OP, but somewhere there between 61-200 would be fun to see!

Mend Pet is now bugged again. Back in time Mend Pet never worked. Blizzard fixed this for about a year ago, but the bug is now back again. So no more Mend Pet for level 1 hunters. I really hope this will be fixed soon again.

What to you think about the new patch? Which class is the best now?
I'm new 2 level 1 forms but have been a level 1 twink from since cata, I did test out the hunter damage hoping it would b something way better then what we have seen so far but it seems 2 b trash, hitting around 60 damage and if the weapon proc'ed then Mayb 150 a shot but the proc is so bad that well it's unknowtistable, tbh I feel like rogue just got a whole lot stronger and well I ended up buffing my rogue and is now able 2 hit around 500+ damage in its 1st attack (as long as else force and neck proc) on another level 1 so compaired it's just 2 weak and well with savage snowball, a hunter can't compete against a rogue imo

What is the highest lvl mob you can solo as a lvl 1 hunter, or rare spawn
I know they've done LvL 18's but as Hunter I know for fact you can "Hit" much higher. The issue is whether you can survive the damage output of w/e high LvL Mob while you slowly whittle it down due to misses. I'd wager a good LvL 1 Hunter with appropriate Gear and kiting skills could probably solo around a LvL 35 Rare, maybe a tad higher.

On my 10 Hunter I can personally solo some Outland Mobs and a few Northrend Mobs. It's less a matter of my damage output and more just too many misses. I can even take 2-3 hits from Draenor NPC's before dying in his Versa set, but can't do shit to them dmg wise.

what stat would I want to stack haste, crit or vers?
Best to ask @Hurtaz that question. 1's and 10's are completely different for Stat scaling. If I had to guess I'd wager Versa in every slot possible (because you're going to take a bunch of dmg the higher LvL you try to kill), then Haste where you can't get Versa, but only guessing.

Best to ask @Hurtaz that question. 1's and 10's are completely different for Stat scaling. If I had to guess I'd wager Versa in every slot possible (because you're going to take a bunch of dmg the higher LvL you try to kill), then Haste where you can't get Versa, but only guessing.

Haven't been playing for almost a year now, but that's how I used to prioritise my stats. And as you said, I'd also choose versa first due to the reduced damage taken :)

Users who are viewing this thread