US 60's Basic Info Request.

Manny

Big Brain
Hey guys!

Never done any tinking above level 29 so i would not even know where to start to make a level 60 tink besides getting to level 60.

I would like to know some basic things i need to do, what things to grind when, what guild and realm can i join on either faction, and just general tips.

This is not out of personal interest only, it can help anyone who wants similar info to get it in one place.

The bracket is back to 60-69. Anyone under 69 will be scaled to level 69 in BGs and Arenas. Items are also scaled to iLvl 138 - items above iLvl 138 will not be scaled down. Many well stat distributed low iLvl items are now better than drops from AQ40 and even old Naxx.

General Best in Slot Guildlines
• Socketed Items from Hellfire Ramparts and http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10096/saving-the-sporeloks
• Heirloom Pieces
• Some Set Bonuses
• New Scholo Trinkets and Aquamarine Ring for Damage Dealers
• Enchanted Pearl shows incorrectly in game - gives +13 All Stats at 69.
And anything else that has the stats you want!

General Best Enchants
• Gifts of Versatility are strong on Healers, FCs and Hybrids.
• Gifts of Haste are strong on some Damage Dealing Casters.
• Gifts of Crit are strong on Warriors, Rogues, Ferals and Hunters.
• Gifts of Multistrike are strong on Sub Rogues.
• MoP Epic Shoulder Enchants are BiS for Heirloom Shoulders.
• MoP Rare Leg Enchants are BiS for Heirloom Legs and BoE Legs.
• Minor Speed to Boots is the ONLY Move Speed Boot Enchant that stacks with Cloak Gifts.
All other Enchants can be checked on Wowhead - change the bottom bar to level 69.

General Best Professions
• Goblin Rocket Launcher is very strong.
• Netherweave Net and Adamantite Grenade are very good in BGs.
All other Professions have little to no perks.

As for guilds and server, it would be massively beneficial to be on a server where you can fund your 60. 60s take a LOT more grinding and gold to really be BiS. This doesnt mean you need to be max BiS (otherwise see the Dark Iron thread), but getting easier to get items that are very close to BiS is recommended. You can download the addon "Fake Item Links" and scale the items to 138 to see what they would be in Arena/BGs. Unfortunately this addon doesnt work for Heirlooms (Use the WoWhead scaling) or suffix'd items (Of the X's).

The damage in this bracket is VERY HIGH. The amount of CC in this bracket is VERY HIGH.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    159.3 KB · Views: 312

Users who are viewing this thread