EU+US 551 Gold to spend

Lel want more then 551 gold on a pure trial?

Here is a way i had 1 month gametime on my trial account and after the gametime got expired i was back trial (i made a ticket and told a GM they forgot to remove the gametime after the servers was done).

For this you need:
• €20 to spend on a Character Transfer
• 2 diffrenet battle.net accunts with a level 10 or higher character on it.

What you will do is, you upgrade the second account (not the pure Trial one) for 7.50 euro (50% off via ingame)
Then you make a ticket to Character Transfer the level 10 or higher on your pure trial account.
You CANNOT transfer him cuz you are trial, so what will the GM do?
He will temorarly upgrade your account so you can do the Character transfer.
Now they force you to delete all heirlooms, mails, and active auctions.
It will take 1-24 hours until the character transfeir is done.
But if you login on your transfered character and create a new heirloom and equip it.
This will extend the duration of the character to be transferd, So yes this is you chance go buy a wow token and sell it.
Buy whatever you want, tran proffesions to 225 and even make a guild for yourself so you can trade gold to ppl that join your guild.
Just invite them to guild, promot them to let them take for example 10K from the guildbank, let them take it and then demote them or kick them from the guild.
If you have no more gold in the guild bank then you can always invite a friend so he can invite alts that have gametime and gold.

Or just join a guild, that can be usedull to. :p

But atleast have fun with pure twinking, ihope this helped someone.
This methode worked for, i already had 2 accounts and game time on it.
So it only costed me €20 to do this.

Maybe it work with name change? that only €8.

Anyway, let me know if anyone tried it.
Have fun :D

Edit: Confirmed, you need gametime in order to change your name, This will be cheaper and easyer!
And if you want cheap gold just look around, avg price is 0.15$/0.13€ for 1K

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread