EU+US 29's World Record BG Damage

Is this the world record for 29's battleground damage?

• Total voters

twinkdat

Grandfathered
207k Damage...

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_031119_004353.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_031119_004353.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 383
Who cares? When the only way to get the “most damage” is to farm GY and literally kill the second they rez, having the most here is more of a loss than a win. We should be promoting healthy brackets around here.

Who cares? When the only way to get the “most damage” is to farm GY and literally kill the second they rez, having the most here is more of a loss than a win. We should be promoting healthy brackets around here.
It was a premade vs a premade and we only started farming at the end to hit the 200k mark, Almond had nearly 70k damage at 300 resources while there was a huge battle at LM. As you can see ally had nearly 1000 resources and bases on us.

It was a premade vs a premade and we only started farming at the end to hit the 200k mark, Almond had nearly 70k damage at 300 resources while there was a huge battle at LM. As you can see ally had nearly 1000 resources and bases on us.
I think the ally had two premades. Part of one of them left after we won the battle at LM against most their team vs 5. Was a fun match though. GGZ all. Premaded, but never seen that damage even with farming GYs or getting GY farmed.

I remember back in BC without a Timer we did a 7h Warsong, because our Guildleader leveled up by a glitch. We all ended up with atleast 250k+

Naw. Most damage is multidotting while the enemy has healers that can't dispell. Regardless, twinks these days couldn't give a shit about bracket health, and honestly 2X is the most ethug bracket there is. Should keep a record of top damage scoreboards just for the fun of it though.

Versing 2 premades is a bit of a stretch to say
4 twinks alliance (not as bis as horde counterparts), 3 lvl 20’s chantless and the rest levelers that I can see from the screenshot
6 twink horde, 3 lvl 20s chantless and 0 levelers
That’s only from what I can see

Horde - 2x 29 geared priests
Alliance - 1x 20 starter shaman, 1x 29 druid

Alliance put up a good fight considering (Y)

Users who are viewing this thread