US 29 and 39 3v3 tournament, 25k Prize Pool. Forceful cup!

What do you guys want to see, 29 3's or 39 3's???

Results are only viewable after voting.

Livingforce

Hey guys how you all going,

I will be hosting a 29 and or 39 tournament on the 21st of August 3pm EST SUNDAY NIGHT (Bleeding Hollow Server Time!) before the Expansion hits.

Rules are at least one healer, can't stack any classes. Only one stealthy not including resto druids.

The way its going to go to decide whether we are doing 29 or 39 arena tournament is by seeing which bracket gets more votes. Polls will close in a weeks time.

Rules are subject to change upon tournament if needed.

Time changed to 3PM instead of 6PM

Last edited:
@Conq, not sure where to post but I see 39 no longer appears in the filter for the ladder (on mobile at least) - definitely did the last couple days. Maybe there was a restore that messed it up or something.

I'm in either way but it would be nice if ppl that actually intended to participate only voted. Due to 20's there's far more that will vote 29 even though 39 is the place to be right now. And I've been playing 29 since it was just fighting your own server in BGs and love it.

Since I am unable to edit my post. My matching contribution is on one condition. We must have at least TEN(10) teams compete.

Reactions: MYT
bitch, the reason why we beef is because we like to kill shit.

Users who are viewing this thread