EU+US 2016 3v3 Legion Arena Championship!

yes we have taken into consideration playing dobbel healers since its allowed but sadly we cannot que up 3s skirms
as 2 healers and 1 dps so we really have no way of praticing it expect warrgames but dont really know about any good twink teams that we could pratice against .

When you make toons on US you can join our arena skype group if you like. We are a moderated and organized group of people that do arenas. You can use the group to find teams to play with or vs!

You can PM me if you would like more info on it.

When you make toons on US you can join our arena skype group if you like. We are a moderated and organized group of people that do arenas. You can use the group to find teams to play with or vs!

You can PM me if you would like more info on it.

well i wil take you up on that when we are all 3 level 20 and filled our slots on the us servers :) hopefully we get some good pratice in and get a good image of how ppl play :)

What is the expected time games will end? This is looking hype and would consider actually logging on for this, but if it's too late in the evening I won't be able to due to work schedule.

What is the expected time games will end? This is looking hype and would consider actually logging on for this, but if it's too late in the evening I won't be able to due to work schedule.
These events normally last about 3 - 4 hours.

The tournament Starts at 3 pm EST on a Sunday, at least in the United States. We expect it to be over at around 7 pm EST, but if we account for anything it could last maybe 1 more hour.

Team name: What is Focus Fear

Team Leader: Delayed
Team Leader Btag: Delayed#1508

Team Members:
Delayed: Pally / Hunter?
Voc: Priest
Naughtynurse: Lock / Priest
Adderall: Mage

Last edited:
This is
Wouldn't it be better if there was no limit on the number of teams that can participate?

The more the merrier I'd say.

This is due to the fact that to have a clear cut and organized bracket there can only be a certain amount of teams. I believe the progression goes from 8 teams to 12 and then to 16.

We have to keep in mind the length of the tournament and from past experience anything with more than 8 teams takes more than 1 day to host.

A possible soluion could be to have all of the series except finals be very short best of 3 series. Im not closing sign ups, the admins of the tournament need to discuss this and we will get back to you guys asap.

Not accepting any signups through thread past the 23rd.

As Manny stated on the front page. There are a group of admins there that you still will be able to contact directly.

Users who are viewing this thread