EU+US 2016 3v3 Legion Arena Championship!

i wanna see a tourney based around dampening comps, wls, fls, lsd, lsd 2, boomy spriest rsham, ect

i wanna see a tourney based around dampening comps, wls, fls, lsd, lsd 2, boomy spriest rsham, ect
I like that idea, someone should make it for real!. Like Livingforce did for the 19s TC Arena tourney, where there was certain comps that u have to pick and play with it and you cannot switch it. But for this one, it should be like the comps that are not top tier and not lowest tier. Like, god comp would be fun to see...

Sounds good. I'm close to retiring though.

I like that idea, someone should make it for real!. Like Livingforce did for the 19s TC Arena tourney, where there was certain comps that u have to pick and play with it and you cannot switch it. But for this one, it should be like the comps that are not top tier and not lowest tier. Like, god comp would be fun to see...
time to start brainstorming

time to start brainstorming
If you are thinking about organizing this kind of event, with restricted rules, i can help you with you, i will be available 24/7 :). We should really do it man!. I think people would love it, we can also get help from the NWL and the community it self. But yea, let start thinking about it. These kind of events are the only way to keep the twink alive! :D

I might be looking to setup a rot comp only tourney, i know sun is willing to help me so if anyone else wants to hop onboard with this pm me. Lets try to see what we can come up with. something minor nothing huge

I might be looking to setup a rot comp only tourney, i know sun is willing to help me so if anyone else wants to hop onboard with this pm me. Lets try to see what we can come up with. something minor nothing huge
Should we do a voting polls on how many people are interested? also i think it would be better to do 3 man roster, i am at school atm :p, ill pm u when i get home

As have I done for many tournaments I have given something to the participants. Since this one is a level 20 tournament which consists of many Trial account holders I have chosen to not give away gold to the tournament winners. Instead I have chosen to give away a http://www.wowhead.com/item=140363/pocket-fel-spreader to tournament "MVP".
This "Most Valueble Player" shall be elected by the participants only and the player does not necessarily have to be in the finals.

Good luck everyone and have fun!!
Hey Ally, is this still a thing? :)

Users who are viewing this thread