EU+US 20 BiS?

Lil

SV huntard
With BiS now being a definitive and no longer any debate on whats best sadly I'd like to know if anything would be considered better then this set.

Head - Mist-Piercing Goggles
Neck - Problem Solving Pendant
Back - Parachute Cloak
Waist - Gnomish Belt
Pants - Tuxedo Pants
Feet - Gnomish Rocket Boots
Rings - The Rock x2
2H Wep - Emil's Brand
Off Hand - Stratholme Lily
Trinket - Hook of the Master Angler
Trinket - Insignia of the Alliance

Edit: Seems we have a chance of getting an Ilv 28 item from the random BG bags.

Edit 2: I will be updating this with any items listed that are BiS. Hopefully we can have one simple post with all BiS items

Last edited:
For trinkets I think the STV Fishing Contest one is pretty high ilvl?

With BiS now being a definitive and no longer any debate on whats best sadly I'd like to know if anything would be considered better then this set.

Head - Gnomish Mind Control Cap
Neck - Problem Solving Pendant
Back - Parachute Cloak
Pants - Tuxedo Pants
Feet - Gnomish Rocket Boots
Rings - The Rock x2
2H Wep - Emil's Brand
Off Hand - Bouquet of Black Roses

The rest seem to have BiS just being simple Ilv 25 items. Can anyone find any better Ilv items?
Strathholm lily / rogue head mask mogs

Anyone going to bring up how iLvL doesn't increase stats in iPvP right now?

No one?

From my own tests, a full white set of leather gives the same stats as a full iLvL BiS set in Arenas and Battlegrounds at level 20.

Last edited:
Gear is irrelevant. Just fill slots and you're fine. If you're desperate for that tiny smudge of an upgrade, then wait for legion. The trink will return. Costs honor which you can't get atm due to the season being at an end

Gear is irrelevant. Just fill slots and you're fine. If you're desperate for that tiny smudge of an upgrade, then wait for legion. The trink will return. Costs honor which you can't get atm due to the season being at an end
Why would it return? It seems rather absolute now.

It is my understanding all other items that costed honor have been converted to the new token system. This includes the heirloom trinkets, as far as I know. It seems they simply removed the old blue PvP trinkets in favor of the spell one and the heirloom one, unless I'm mistaken.

Are consumables working in PvP instances? Such as food buffs, elixirs wizard oils etc.

I was able to use potions and bandages last night. I didn't spend time testing Food, Gliders or such though.

The glider on my mains cloak worked. So that's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread