2 ilvl 895 Ring for sale

Holy.. that's crazy.

895 + socket + leech. Way outta my budget, will this be the 101 limited or could it scale higher during the expansion?
We just don't know. When 7.2 landed the base iLvL of BoE World Epics increased by 5 iLvL so it's entirely possible that 900 is the new cap but we haven't seen any yet.

I'm pretty sure I'd literally shit a brick if i ever had am 895+ item drop for me that was 101. Especially if it had socket or tertiary stat... Those are some lucky bastards right there.

Really makes me want to go farming for them lol just at the shot of having one drop that high. I wonder what the baseline ilvl has to be on your toon to make it eligible for a drop that high .-. I have an 895 shammy, but I'd imagine it'd be like 905+ range

Really makes me want to go farming for them lol just at the shot of having one drop that high. I wonder what the baseline ilvl has to be on your toon to make it eligible for a drop that high .-. I have an 895 shammy, but I'd imagine it'd be like 905+ range
If there is such a thing Blizz has never stated it. (IF) it's anything like the item drops from Chests/Caches in Legion [Emmissary/Mythic+/weekly/etc] then the base is always the same but it doesn't often proc more than 5-10 iLvLs over what you have equipped. Notice I said equipped, meaning not just chilling in your bags.

Take the above with a grain of salt but I would recon that having an equipped iLvL +10 or so over the known cap (currently 895) should give you the highest chance to get 895 drops.... If it even works that way.

Never have i ever seen anything above an 890 on the US. This is the third time i have seen 895 on the EU.

Right, so imagine my surprise when I log in today and notice an ilvl 895 Sameed ring listed on Ragnaros-US, and get this - the buyout price was just 79k! I literally shat my pants.

Unfortunately though I didn't make it in time and someone by the name of Cheef snagged it before me and just relisted it for 2.45m - but it's still there for the taking for those who have the means! As for me, I've spent way too much gold already so I'm going to pass on this one - would've been all over it like a fat kid on a smartie if it was still up for 79k though lol.

If there is such a thing Blizz has never stated it. (IF) it's anything like the item drops from Chests/Caches in Legion [Emmissary/Mythic+/weekly/etc] then the base is always the same but it doesn't often proc more than 5-10 iLvLs over what you have equipped. Notice I said equipped, meaning not just chilling in your bags.

Take the above with a grain of salt but I would recon that having an equipped iLvL +10 or so over the known cap (currently 895) should give you the highest chance to get 895 drops.... If it even works that way.
I was doing my legionfall campaign and got an 840 marfisi on my 907 guardian druid. So getting a high proc is rare :(

I was doing my legionfall campaign and got an 840 marfisi on my 907 guardian druid. So getting a high proc is rare :(
Well yeah ofc it's rare, @Aelobin did the math for the Bonus Role chances on a different Thread and 890+ was ultra rare. My thought on it is that a Player with an iLvL say 850 Equipped would have a much lower chance, if any at all, of getting a Bonus Role to say 895 whereas a Player with an iLvL 905 Equipped should have a much easier chance. Doesn't mean either Player would EVER see an 895 drop for them, but that's just how RNG works, and why Players hate it so much.

Well yeah ofc it's rare, @Aelobin did the math for the Bonus Role chances on a different Thread and 890+ was ultra rare. My thought on it is that a Player with an iLvL say 850 Equipped would have a much lower chance, if any at all, of getting a Bonus Role to say 895 whereas a Player with an iLvL 905 Equipped should have a much easier chance. Doesn't mean either Player would EVER see an 895 drop for them, but that's just how RNG works, and why Players hate it so much.
Yea, I was pretty Poed, especially since I see all this 880+ gear, and I get an 840 with me being 907 which is rather high ilv.

What Blizz should do, but I know they won't, is make it so that the minimum iLvL (base item) is no more than say -25/30 iLvLs below the Character looting it, THEN apply the Bonus rolls to that. You have to think about it this way, in ~6mo or so the majority of even casual Raiders will be sitting in ~920+ iLvL and it's absolutely absurd to get 840 drops. It's rare enough to even GET a BoE Epic to drop, so it should have a reasonable chance to be close-ish in iLvL to the Player's gear. There would obviously have to be a ceiling, even if that remains 895, but the base should change imho.

Farming with my 101 twink, ~810 ilvl, I have gotten 2 BOEs and they were both for level 100 and ilvl 759. I was also in a group with 110s and the mobs show up as level 100 to me.
I'm now ~840 ilvl and have been trying to get an 810 relic forever, but still only get level 100 relics/gear with low ilvl.

Farming with my 101 twink, ~810 ilvl, I have gotten 2 BOEs and they were both for level 100 and ilvl 759. I was also in a group with 110s and the mobs show up as level 100 to me.
I'm now ~840 ilvl and have been trying to get an 810 relic forever, but still only get level 100 relics/gear with low ilvl.
Unless Blizz changes it, you will never get any BoE higher than your 101 'Scales with Level', i.e. 759. The Relics that are 810 only come from the Lockbox, as far as we've been able to determine.

Users who are viewing this thread