US @19s, The Bleeding Hollow Migration & Qs (U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxxon

saxxon
Founder
Summary: Bleeding Hollow is the place to be for the 15-19 bracket.

A time has come my twink friends for the new great migration of our twink generation, with 4.0 losing arenas and implementing wargames it should have automatically been encouraged that all twinks migrate, but now it seems it has gone on long enough, the twinks can no longer be separated as together we form a truly strong community!

There is already a huge base for twinks on Bleeding Hollow, multiple alliance twink guilds, as well as the most competitive horde guild around. If you truly enjoy good games and a high level of competition i encourage you to consider heading over to Bleeding Hollow! For example this Friday I have been challenged by the two best holy paladins in the bracket, likely to do a best of 5 series, both these pallys have been taking the fight coming up seriously (and so have I !). You will have more fun in a best of 5 series then any pug warsong you ever play, premades are an exception ^^.

In the future we can expect to see some epic 2v2/3v3/5v5 tournaments hosted monthly by Pizza and I. Even though these things would be a more annual event, I've done wargames EVERYDAY since I transferred to the Bleeding Hollow as well as epic duels, verse both horde and ally.

Make the right choice and move your twink to Bleeding Hollow!

~Zuty.

I support this thread.

gl guys. i wish eu would do this.

edit: if i wanted to play US would i need to buy the whole game or just make an account pay my subs and edit my realm list like f2p?

I remember the days of the last greatest twink migration to Ruin Battlegroup. and now... it's time for the twinks to yet again make another historic migration to unite under one server, Bleeding Hollow.

God Bless the Twinks.

Thank you for your contribution to the 19 tink bracket beau. bleeding hollow alliance wouldn't be the same without your efforts
<

Will be over once I get my agm.

P.s. zuty sucks. Worste mod us/eu
<
jkjk

Except not rlly jk at all

Thank you for your contribution to the 19 tink bracket beau. bleeding hollow alliance wouldn't be the same without your efforts
<

Will be over once I get my agm.

P.s. zuty sucks. Worste mod us/eu
<
jkjk

Except not rlly jk at all

i would quote this and put in sig but last time i quoted a post of urs i got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread