EU 19s / 29s guilds

Lucarto

Grandfathered
Hello guys i was just wondering if you could name some guilds on popular servers thats recruiting. Mainly 19 or 29 bracket!

Alliance
  • District 19 - Level 19 - BleedingHollow - Starting a 10m team
  • Stuck At Graveyard - Level 29 - BleedingHollow - Casual
Horde
  • Warsong Outriders - Any level - BleedingHollow - Casual
  • Rank Ones - Level 19 - BleedingHollow - Starting 10m team
  • Turtle Gang - Level 19 - BleedingHollow - Starting 10m team
  • Nagaz With Attitudez - Level 19 - BleedingHollow - Takes anyone, but has a team
Good luck finding a good guild. I'm sure there are more guilds out there, but i have not heard of them or seen.

Alliance
  • District 19 - Level 19 - BleedingHollow - Starting a 10m team
  • Stuck At Graveyard - Level 29 - BleedingHollow - Casual
Horde
  • Warsong Outriders - Any level - BleedingHollow - Casual
  • Rank Ones - Level 19 - BleedingHollow - Starting 10m team
  • Turtle Gang - Level 19 - BleedingHollow - Starting 10m team
  • Nagaz With Attitudez - Level 19 - BleedingHollow - Takes anyone, but has a team
Good luck finding a good guild. I'm sure there are more guilds out there, but i have not heard of them or seen.
Only a stupid MURICAN could fuck up like this then apolagize and not delete the wrong post... Too much inbreeding going on over there... Nice layout tho, you took the time to make it look good. As a visual guy i appreciate that alot. you're a great dude and im a big fan of all ur work etc. hope u stop fucking ur sister and beating ur wife tho.

Only a stupid MURICAN could duck up like this then apolagize and not delete the wrong post... Too much inbreeding going on over there... Nice layout tho, you took the time to make it look good. As a visual guy i appreciate that alot. you're a great dude and im a big fan of all ur work etc. hope u stop trucking ur sister and beating ur wife tho.
It's a mistake chill out dude. At least i took the time to help out even though it's not for US. And aren't you the guy who gets really cocky and thinks he is good?

It's a mistake chill out dude. At least i took the time to help out even though it's not for US. And aren't you the guy who gets really cocky and thinks he is good?
im the guy who gets really cocky and knows he is smarter than most ppl yes. wanna debate me?

im the guy who gets really cocky and knows he is smarter than most ppl yes. wanna debate me?

Logical fallacy is term made by atheists. Without it they would lose all their arguments about god.
Now debate me!

As a visual guy u r not visually appealing. No wonder u r still virgin.
As a talented genius i dont need to be visually appealing, once i sell my business ill have plenty of bitches and you'll still be a sad nothing. You are even uglier than @Conq and thats saying alot.

Hello guys i was just wondering if you could name some guilds on popular servers thats recruiting. Mainly 19 or 29 bracket!
I know a great guild, <Outland Outlawz> on outland alliance, great players and very supportive of people who are new to the game and really dont have a clue.

As a talented genius i dont need to be visually appealing, once i sell my business ill have plenty of bitches and you'll still be a sad nothing. You are even uglier than @Conq and thats saying alot.
lol

I did not know faggs care about bitches... Why dont you just GTFO and do doggy style with ur inbred dad. Scum...
Only good thing about u is ur momma.. I would rape her any day.

I did not know faggs care about bitches... Why dont you just GTFO and do doggy style with ur inbred dad. Scum...
Only good thing about u is ur momma.. I would rape her any day.
You're so salty, still mad that i took your guild and your wow gf?

Users who are viewing this thread