EU 19 Twink btag's

Heyo! i'm making thread like the US one, Just this will be a EU version, so post your Battletag, and start adding people! let's try to get eu 19 more active! i belive in you ! <3

Here is mine

altza#2211

Sekka#2686

Heyo! i'm making thread like the US one, Just this will be a EU version, so post your Battletag, and start adding people! let's try to get eu 19 more active! i belive in you ! <3

Here is mine

altza#2211
Posting some btags, I would never do personally with all these teenagers here, doesn't make EU more active. Just trying to get games through XPOff (TI) members have been going on all this time and doesn't make a difference in my opinion.

If you want to make it more active you have to do alot more then making a thread on XPOff. You have to think about a GG19EU project, realm recruitement and even being active on the official forums will help a lot. These are just a few examples how to get this bracket more active.. making a thread like this won't and just creating elitist and counting groups like we already have here on XPOff who will think the EU Cup will be a succes withouth making our community healthy first.

I wish you the best of luck though and if games would pop daily again; I and some of my friends will consider to start playing 19s on EU again.

Users who are viewing this thread