EU+US 19 resto druid any good?

Gents

Grandfathered
I have old school bc bis druid, my question is are they any good now a days? And if so can someone link a bis?

Boomkin is rather lackluster at 19 now. Resto is better for healing than it used to be. Druids are still fast flag carriers. Right now its looking like scaling is going to make level 10s king of the bracket. People are still figuring things out, so its hard to tell - but most healers are strong right now.

Look at my signature for the quick start guide for BiS gear. Check your bank for possible grandfathered items like the old insignia and talbar mantle and stuff.

Yeah i currently have all the old pre bc bis gear and fishing gear, is that the new bis now?

I dont wanna fc though i just wanna heal haha i main resto at 100 is it viable at 19

I dont wanna fc though i just wanna heal haha i main resto at 100 is it viable at 19

Since this patch is so new, its hard to say for certain - but it looks like healers are much stronger and theres less CC in the bracket. They are certainly viable.

For your gear - look at the quick start guide. The only thing that matters now is ilvl. Some of your old-school stuff (trinkets, maybe some boots, talbar mantle, etc) might have better ilvl than the standards in the gear. Some slots (head, offhand) will definitely need the new BiS stuff. Basically ilvl is king.

I agree, that's insane, i logged on my level 10 hunter yesterday and got camped by 4 disc at gy, it made me quit really quickly.
By the way, resto drood looks fun :)

Disc priest is just broken in how much better it is than every other healer. Resto druid seems somewhat decent choice in organized play because of dispel and large insta heal to counter burst, but you lack healing power to keep sustained healing up. As before both regrowth and rejuvenation have ridiculously bad scalings at low levels. I really disliked resto druid in solo queue because of how little sustained healing you do compared to other healers.

Users who are viewing this thread