US 19 3v3 Wargame Tournament 100k+ In prizes and more!

it got postponed i think.

No excuse for not signing up on time if you truly wanted to participate. Unless that many people just could not make that date. Either way we did not have eight teams.
No, I am not pulling my gold from the tourney. I will stand by my original 24,000 commitment. We MUST have eight (8) team compete if you people want my 48,000 gold. That means if we have a no show on the date of the competition, no bonus. The pressure is on, you all just have more time to sink or swim.

Will not have tournament lvl 20?

We have had them. Many times we do not offer gold to level 20's since many are Trials or Veterans and can not trade or carry much gold. So we just do it for fun. You are more than welcome to organize one if you like though.

Twinking in the state that it is, is a nightmare that will never end.

1.2 million is not all that much grasshopper.
I have given away more than that. Perhaps you too should be more charitable and help build our hobby rather than try and boast about how much gold you have.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

But ya merry christmas guys.

FeelsBadMan

I will speak to you about continuing the tourney tomorrow. No promises to anyone though(I would like someone else to offer help as well). I will message you in game sometime
Ill try to help you with whatever you need to keep this tourny going (although I probably wont be able to do much because I'm retardo

Team Leaders have to resign up for the tournament here: http://xpoff.com/threads/january-8th-3v3-arena-sign-up-thread.71174/#post-1026332

@Suntosh
@Wendy
@Stunar
@Jessesgf
@Stizzy
@Antivirus
@Crushmo
@Djdev

If you donated to @Hotpockets tournament I've been lead to believe that besides wendy whose gold I still have, everyone has had their gold returned @Wendy @Allybeboba @yami @Hey Xç if you still wish to contribute please contact me in PM's asap

All this being said I only planned to stream this event, i'll manage donations because circumstances have changed but team leaders should contact @Myrm if they have any questions/concerns

Why are certain abilities (and survival hunters) banned?
Because survival is just plain stupid and ruins fun. And specific abilities are taken out because they do too much damage and have a high chance to one shot a player. In the tournament, it is wanted that fights are not super fast. So by banning the abilities, it will have fights go on longer and reduce the chance of one shotting players.

team name - i hate legion twinks
team leader = taco#12377
taco - rogue
fancy - warrior
aoitsaka - priest

Users who are viewing this thread