EU 19´s Guild Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jva

Legend
Its time for a guild directory on EU. Just post your details in the format below and I am gonna add you.

Alliance

Molten Core Swim Team
Server
:Argent Dawn
Recruiting
: Yes and funding
War Gaming
:not yet
Contact
: Niwex#2758, Zioni#2907

Smells like Twink spirit
Server
:Emerald Dream
Recruiting
: Yes
War Gaming
:not yet
Contact
: Reavers#2849

Against All Odds
Server: Draenor
Recruting: Yes
War Gaming: soon

Horde

BGsNeverPop
Server: Stormscale
Recruiting
War Gaming
: yes
Contact
: Ellis#2639, Bubbie#2266

Amigos
Recruiting
War Gaming
: not yet
Contact
: Quit#2503, Joshyo#2512

Do You Even Shift

Server: Khadgar
Recruiting
War Gaming
: not yet
Contact
: XxSo_L33txX#2603, Furuseth1@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I know @Blackout as been doing a great job trying to keep the EU twinks updated, but here's my input.

Alliance

Guildname <Molten Core Swim Team>
Server: Argent Dawn
Recruiting: All twinks & funding available
Contact: Guild Master: Toxsick Battle Tag: Niwex#2758 Co-GM: Zioni Battle Tag: Zioni#2907
Brief Guild Statement -
The Level 19 Twink Guild <Molten Core Swim Team> is recruiting! We can offer daily BG pops, 2v2/3v3 events and dungeon boost runs for our newest members! Whisper me for more information about the Guild or the pvp Bracket itself!

Guildname <Smells like Twink spirit>
Server: Emerald Dream
Recruiting: All twinks
Brief Guild Statement-
<Smells like Twink spirit> is a Twink Guild with 7 years of history, and ever since been top twink Guild on server, we are looking for further more ownage with new members, feel free to B-tag me ''Reavers#2849 or /w sinjo for more info, take care.

Horde

Guildname <BGsNeverPop>

Server: Stormscale
Contact: Guild Master: Cowbites Battle Tag: Ellis#2639 Officer: Bubqt Battle Tag: Bubbie#2266
Brief Guild Statement-
We are "BGsNeverPop" and are recruiting all 19 twinks on Stormscale we are growing rapidly growing guild. We are friendly, active and very experienced w/ for an invite or if you have any further questions.

Guildname <Amigos>
Brief Guild Statement -
Hey there "Amigos" Me, Stupes & Habitat. Made this horde guild, to try collect all active horde twinks on draenor in the same guild. Our intentions is to make it easier to make horde premade grps, and even try and get the 3v3 ladder alive. All we want is for you to be opened minded and friendly/helpful to the other guild members, by that we can get a cozy and friendly guild. Hope you'll be interrested in joining us, we're looking forward to hear from you.

Guildname <Do You Even Shift>
Server: Khadgar
Contact: Guild Master: XxSo_L33txX#2603 Officer: Chris Battle Tag: Furuseth1@hotmail.com
Brief Guild Statement- <Do You Even Shift> Are now asking for 19 twink's of every class, We need everyone we are an active twinking guild and everyone is on more or less everyday, You can do 2v2 / 3v3 / Wsg 5-5 war games/
We have new Members All level 19 twink, Please do not be afraid to join us we shall become the best twinking guild at 19 EU, please if you have any questions i will answer them all just /w me !

P.S All funding has a limit depending on the guild, please do not take this for granted. Enjoy :)

@Conq Can we get a sticky on this please?

All of these guilds are running in xp on ruining games. This is just some info out there for the people who care for good guilds with good morals. These listed are not like that.

We're still split across multiple realms but that is fine for now, we're getting closer of achieving that goal of "all tinks, one realm"!

Bad idea and never worked out. Remember COA, remember Draenor? many if not most of these like guilds disband, have numerous guildhoppers and so on.. you should know all of it Blackout and why this is not a good idea and is not making stable guilds nor is it healthy for other realms which means not wanting to make this bracket healthy for everyone just a selective crew.
If you want to make this a healthy project drop existing players on all realms and make them form guilds. Pulling players to one realm is leaving out other realms and to focussed on making an elitist realm just like COA and Draenor which were making potential players on other reamls think twinking was dead.

Trying this is like the dumbest idea ever looking at our past and making the same mistake again; eu is not us either.

Also another tip for you: bump your thread on the battleground forums. The one in the fan creations is crap, noone reads that and get more active in those too. Post when games are going and so on.. hé it might get people interested, but what do I know. People say they want to make it more active and healthy but doing a very poor job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread