EU 10v10 Wargames 17th Dec

obviously veterans are prioritized higher than new players. u have to be a moron to think otherwise. *points at u*

now now take it easy, Mvq. Just because he has an opinion doesn't mean he is a moron. He is just dissapointed that he can't play in the wargames yet and can you blame him ? Luwoo is actually a really good and friendly guy who is willing to improve and work with this bracket so piss of will ya u washed up cunt

now now take it easy, Mvq. Just because he has an opinion doesn't mean he is a moron. He is just dissapointed that he can't play in the wargames yet and can you blame him ? Luwoo is actually a really good and friendly guy who is willing to improve and work with this bracket so piss of will ya u washed up Taco

peoples opinions can make them morons.
i may be washed up but im still the best fc theres around.

obviously veterans are prioritized higher than new players. u have to be a moron to think otherwise. *points at u*
I guess you have to be you to misinterpret someone's question/statement just to make a point and call someone a moron :D
Now seeing that you are having a hard time with this I will clarify - I'm not pretending to compete with veterans who are superior in gear and skills, I am asking what is to be done with the free spots that no one has applied to. Maybe if someone weren't so sensitive and stuck up there wouldn't be any need to throw insults around and you could actually contribute to a conversation :)

Users who are viewing this thread