ally rogue
horde rogue

Last edited:
hi
ally shaman
horde priest
horde warlock maybe
might roll ally lock too if needed not sure yet if acc has space

Make sure that this goes well, I wanna play in the next one. I only have a ally MW 19 atm tho.

Updated, changes will always be made depending on who signs up! Hype for these wargames
Is there a reason some people who signed up aren't included? Surely it's better to include people who don't have the best gear rather than some of your friends who probably don't care about the games enough to sign up?

Luwoo - Outlaw Rogue - Ally - Aggramar http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Luwoo/simple
Luuwoo - Disci Priest - Ally - Aggramar http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Luuwoo/simple (will have it fully geared by Saturday)
Bhoros - Holy Paladin - Horde - Outland http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Bhoros/simple

Btag: Luwoo#2318

Firstly all the classes you've put down has already been taken, and Holy paladin isn't viable for a wargame atm. Also if you're questioning my capability of putting everyone in the team, then you should probably have bit more effort into gearing! I think people would agree that your rogue isn't up to a premade standard despite ilvl not really being an issue, it'll like people to take time with the twinks before rushing into a premade.

Maybe next week!

Firstly all the classes you've put down has already been taken, and Holy paladin isn't viable for a wargame atm. Also if you're questioning my capability of putting everyone in the team, then you should probably have bit more effort into gearing! I think people would agree that your rogue isn't up to a premade standard despite ilvl not really being an issue, it'll like people to take time with the twinks before rushing into a premade.

Maybe next week!
Wouldn't question your capability, I was merely asking about the decision regarding the places that remain empty - will you choose less geared people who came and shown effort/willingness to participate or someone who you know to be geared yet who don't rly care enough to sign up. Wasn't really talking about myself either, just seemed that if someone new wanted to join in on this he or she would have a rly hard time doing so - hope I'm wrong. Also, don't take it personally mate. Looking forward to next week :)

Will you choose less geared people who came and shown effort/willingness to participate or someone who you know to be geared yet who don't rly care enough to sign up. :)

If you don't sign up you don't come simple, i'm struggling to understand this why you stated this. Furthermore next week i'll make it clearer that there will be some basic requirements in joining, thanks for the opinion.

I hope @Burg doesn't mind me using his template but it avoids so many problems, but yes EU is hosting a 10v10 wargame Horde vs Alliance. This is a first attempt for an Horde vs Alliance wargame, so let's try make it count! Since @Mvq and I have fc's on both faction, unless someone else what's that spot then it's perfect! Spread the word!

Date and Time
December 17, 2016 (Saturday) at 19:00 GMT.

Rules
One Balance Druid limit.
Two of each spec.
One Arms Warrior limit.
One Retribution Paladin limit.
Survival Hunters banned.
(Can add more rules if needed.)

Voice Communication
Curse Voice is what both teams have been using. So sticking with it.

Leave your BTag, class, armory, and faction in your post. You may sign up a friend if needed.
Important: Make sure to leave an armory or you will not get signed up. If you have one in signature let me know, that will work as well.
Horde
FC - Zioni - Resto Druid - Ravencrest
Healer -Powerlol Disc Priest - Draenor
Healer -lolpeancejk- Disc Priest - Al 'Akir
Healer - Ayyi Rshaman - Draenor
DPS -
DPS - Holythane Ret Pally
DPS -
DPS - Sami - rogue
DPS - Pasha - Mage - Stormscale
DPS - Soymilkxo - warlock - Stormscale horde

Alliance
FC - MVP -Resto Druid - Ravencrest
Healer - Smull
Healer -Partygirl Rshaman
Healer - Fotm - priest -
DPS -
DPS -
DPS -Nature
DPS -Sybill - Rogue - Boulderfist
DPS - Slacknul - mage - Aggramar
DPS - Kalimba - Warlock - Ravencrest

tbh we'll detroy u in mid

Wouldn't question your capability, I was merely asking about the decision regarding the places that remain empty - will you choose less geared people who came and shown effort/willingness to participate or someone who you know to be geared yet who don't rly care enough to sign up. Wasn't really talking about myself either, just seemed that if someone new wanted to join in on this he or she would have a rly hard time doing so - hope I'm wrong. Also, don't take it personally mate. Looking forward to next week :)

obviously veterans are prioritized higher than new players. u have to be a retard to think otherwise. *points at u*

Users who are viewing this thread