EU+US 102 Mage twink with a 6.6 mil glacial spike crit

Discussion in 'Level 100-109' started by iamzyzzbrah, Dec 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. iamzyzzbrah

iamzyzzbrah New Member

Hello all
    Today I was trying some stuff out as Frost, and came to the conclusion that with the right talents and lucky crits, I could get a Glacial Spike of above 5 mil dmg.

So, after a whole lot of failed attempts, I got 4 Frostbolt crits, 1 non crit, and casted a Glacial Spike of 6.61 mil dmg on the Dummy in the Mage order hall.

http://imgur.com/a/sMbBk

I'm lvl 102, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Currysaus/advanced

I have only 1 lvl in my Frost artifact, no relics whatsoever, and not even close to BiS gear lol
    I'm so anxious to know how much I can crit once I optimise my gear and get some more traits in frost

2. Rusks

Rusks Mithx

shame that you could never replicate that in a pvp setting :( but cool

3. Changzu

Changzu Лучший охотник

Such a shame, would've been even higher dmg if you were 101.

4. iamzyzzbrah

iamzyzzbrah New Member

Yeh I know, but I choose the Fire artifact which was a mistake sadly.
    Good thing though, I get to play all 3 specs with atleast 1 elite trait ^^
    I did some more testing, and I got a 7.1 mil crit on the same dummy as well after stacking versatility and swapping trinkets around.

5. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Blizz seriously needs to lower the Character Level to 100 for all Artifact Weapon quests, if not just make most things in Legion 98+, including the Mission Table.

G0DF47H3R likes this.
  6. Roboartist

Roboartist Reclaimer

7. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

@Roboartist Get full 890+ with Sockets AND Leech plus 795 (2/2 upgraded) Class Trinket and Rank 54 Artifact Weapon then get back to us with a SS of you 1-shotting Gul'dan lmao.

8. skorobogadka

skorobogadka Member

Is this trinket bugged or something? 63m damage means that he did around 45m dmg by himself in 10 seconds before explosion

9. Roboartist

Roboartist Reclaimer

This is a double soul capacitor proc. Just luck.

First I start on the clustered targets on the right (aoe damage dummies), pop my legendary ring, 835 int trinket, racial, nelth lair shrooms, drums of war, stats potion, etc (yes I can macro all of those together). At this time, the first soul capacitor proc happens, and all this damage I'm unloading on the target cluster. That blows up and deals a good amount of damage moments later, and all that damage feeds into the damage maalus is going to do, but soul capacitor re-procs immediately after the previous spirit eruption, absorbing the following Maalus eruption (thus adding far more to the final spirit eruption). Before the final spirit eruption (soul capacitor) happens, I speed over to an isolated target dummy for all of the damage to channel into 1 target.

Funny thing is, I'm working on refunding my artifact traits ATM, and I'm going to choose the elite trait which causes aspect of the eagle to increase damage by 30% ;)

Plus I'm not even fully bis. 100 mill dream will happen eventually.

DeLindsay likes this.
  10. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

And it'll likely cost you that much Gold, or close, to hit that damage ;)

11. Roboartist

Roboartist Reclaimer

We'll see :eek:
    I think it's not too far actually. And if I hit 100 million, I'll prob make a vid on it with some commentary. I'm curious if I hold the largest legion hit (without legacy buff or some exploit).

DeLindsay likes this.
  12. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Well yeah I was jk about it costing 100 mil, but even 2 Tiers after 890 is no longer of any use to Raiders, it'll still probably be at least 50K per item plain, and even higher with Socket and Leech.

13. Roboartist

Roboartist Reclaimer

870+ already going for 200k+
    I would like to get that high of a gear build, but I doubt I will. And I think those will remain expensive even if they're weak for 110s due to twink value.

I would like to see someone legitimately drop gold cap on a 101

14. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

@Aelobin spent iirc 1.2 or 1.4 mil for his DK right after Legion launched, that's the most I've seen anyone spend so far. All of mine are in the 80-120K range each but for mostly 835-845's with a handful of Leech or Socket, not both.

15. iamzyzzbrah

iamzyzzbrah New Member

Jesus Christ that's impressive, sadly I only have the ring on my Mage, wish I had it on my Shaman as well.
    Highest single target burst thus far peaked at 1.7 mil as arcane on the dummy in the mage class hall, I have yet to try aoe though ^^
    Also, if I might ask, can I have the link to your armory? And why did you choose Survival over MM or BM?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  16. Roboartist

Roboartist Reclaimer

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Creythes/advanced

Chose surv outa curiosity

17. iamzyzzbrah

iamzyzzbrah New Member

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Roboartist likes this.
  18. Roboartist

Roboartist Reclaimer

Yeah blizzard had the sadistic idea of removing the upgrades for the legendary ring along with the ring itself.