EU+US 102 for second artifact?

I've been debating leveling my 101 frost dk to 102 so I can get blood artifact. Reading this I think I can live with the 11% loss, I've been saving over 7th in a from nether runs to put onto blood. Just gotta psyche myself up to turn Xp back on and level.

Monster health goes up quite a bit from 101 to 102, particularly speaking of legion dungeons. One of the bosses in Nelth is like 12 million at 101 and its 16 million at 102. Older content makes no difference tho.

That's not to bad seems other member still able to solo nelth in frost @ 102, that's what's important to me. I want the blood artifact for wod, I can still solo it with regular 2h, but you can tell something is missing without artifact.

The only class I could justify doing this for is DH since you can only have one per realm/faction

Just going to say here from "Personal Experience" if you hit 102, grab all artifact weapons then Open a ticket to a GM within a day and tell them that you accidentally leveled your pride and joy twink ect.. they may "KEYWORD MAY" Grant you a De-level to 101, this has only worked for me once. although i have only attempted something this.. silly, drastic.. insane? once.

Attachments

• xpoff pic arti.jpg
    xpoff pic arti.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 374
Just going to say here from "Personal Experience" if you hit 102, grab all artifact weapons then Open a ticket to a GM within a day and tell them that you accidentally leveled your pride and joy twink ect.. they may "KEYWORD MAY" Grant you a De-level to 101, this has only worked for me once. although i have only attempted something this.. silly, drastic.. insane? once.
One recommendation is don't buy all your gear for your 101/102 if you're going to try to get delevel unless you don't care if you're unsuccessful with a GM

Just to be sure if I'm going to like lvl to 102 I'm going to test it out on PTR before I do it on live.

I went ahead leveled DK to 102, not much was loss Stat wise, still able to solo dungeons in all three specs with artifacts. Able to boost up Ilvl of artifacts is nice. Then all the extra perks to have multiple runs for class hall missions to get extra artifact power is pretty nice. Also a lot easier to solo in suramar, especially farming felt ate mobs dodge and miss less just a bit. I'm enjoying it more.

Users who are viewing this thread