EU+US 101 Twink?

don't forget about the trait that increases your frostbolt's crit chance by 15%, im 803 only, and my frostbolt hits for 188k, you will get a huge amount of intellect with higher gear

How is your frostbolt hitting for almost 50% more than mine?

Hey, does anyone know when I can start my order advancement in my order hall for my 101 twink? I'm currently like 3 bars away from 101, (I'm doing Legion dungeons until 101 so I can get the item upgrade ability from the order advancement before i start questing in legion for lucky procs) I hover over the ability, I have enough order resources, but in red it says you must be level 100 to learn the research, and I am level 100. Anyone know?

Hey, does anyone know when I can start my order advancement in my order hall for my 101 twink? I'm currently like 3 bars away from 101, (I'm doing Legion dungeons until 101 so I can get the item upgrade ability from the order advancement before i start questing in legion for lucky procs) I hover over the ability, I have enough order resources, but in red it says you must be level 100 to learn the research, and I am level 100. Anyone know?
At 101 you get a Quest to do a specific Mission on the table, that then enables the Research option, as far as I remember.

Where's the quest? I just hit 101, and I don't see it in my order hall or dalaran.
For DK mine was from an NPC standing next to the Mission Table. Also, it might have to do with the hidden AP req which iirc is when you first hit 285 AP or something like that. Only other thing i can think of is to Google your Class's Order Hall and query the specific name of that Research.

It's usually one of your second or third missions, i think. Should just be in the "mandatory" mission sequence.

My armorys offline rn but can anyone justify why 65% haste and 105% mastery sometimes goes like 15 seconds without storm ringer proc? Even with lust+wind song... Curious if other shamans are experiencing this

How is your frostbolt hitting for almost 50% more than mine?
frostbolt.jpg

Last edited:
What is the benefit of twinking at 101 vs 109?
For iPvP it's 109 > 101 as they can reach a slightly higher iLvL. We've now realized that both can reach the same Artifact Ranks with roughly the same speed so that's a non-issue. For PvE/WPvP 101 destroys 109's due to Stat scaling. It's all about what you want to do with your Twink.

Also, PvE Farming, Skinning especially, there's nothing better atm than a geared 101 Twink.

Do the Archimonde trinkets drop for 101's still? I've killed him twice and haven't seen a single one drop now. Need a better than 730 one for my enhance shaman.

Do the Archimonde trinkets drop for 101's still? I've killed him twice and haven't seen a single one drop now. Need a better than 730 one for my enhance shaman.
There are a number of folks who have cleared HFC weekly since at least 2-3 weeks into Legion and some are having doubts that they still do. I'm chalking it up to Blizz stealth Nerfing the Trinkets to <2% which is par for course with Blizz for items everyone wants that some End Boss drops. People need to keep in mind there are Players who've cleared TBC content weekly trying for Glaives, the Bow, etc since it was relevant and have never seen them drop either. I have no doubt the Archi Trinks are more of the same, reduced to a stupid low drop % now that the content is farmable by higher levels.

I made a post on this, I've run hfc at least 4 weeks on like 5 twinks, 2 or 3 lockouts each and yet to see anybody get a class trinket.... Between the 50+ runs I've done I'm fairly confident that they are literally removed or so low drop late that don't expect one for a while:( I'm curious to see if anyone wants to test running hfc groups with solely lvl 100s

And don't forget they are working only on lvl 109 and lower, and not a cosmetic item, so Blizzard could easily remove them (i have no idea why, but they don't need a reason to do something stupid).

Hey guys , i have rogue with archi trinket and soul capasitor , i would like to try it for pve twinking.(boosting people in dungeons , skinning etc) But not sure if its worth the investment and my time.My main goal in twinking is making money.so i have few questions

1- what specc ? (assa or outlaw and why)

2- whats the point of 109 twinking and world pvp, is it just fun or am i missed something on that ?

Here's what I know about 101's.
  • Can use the highest possible Food, +375 Stat.
  • Can use all the Legion First Aid stuff, Vial for ~1175 Stat and get started on Prof Questing.
  • Equip all 850 (WF) BoE World Epics as well as the Prof Epics (once proc'd to Epic) to fill the gaps.
  • Artifact Weapon isn't much better at 101 as it is at 98, you get 2 Relic slots, 99 +6 max & 101 +10 max with 13 Ranks being the "soft cap".
  • 101 is incredible for World PvP and PvE, nothing special for iPvP as 109's will be capable of higher iLvL and farther progressed Artifact Weapon.
  • Have access to the same 4 Dungeons 98+ does.
  • Have access to the same Legion Zones 98+ does.
i just got an 820 green fire relic for my 101 fury. it was Spellfire Oil. stole it for 5k off Ah. 14 traits in 789 wep iLvl

Users who are viewing this thread