US 101 twink realm?

Itzs_Classic

Grandfathered
Anyone know of or is in, a guild with a good amount of 101 twinks on daily? Would like to group up with some dudes and help each other out with gear and such.

I've been building a small group of 101's that know each other on sargeras alliance, but still only about 5 of us here that all hang out.

You right Sponsor XD and thanks man! I've known about yall for a while when 19 twinking was still really popular. My boi FearTheBuns and Trendy told me about yall.

I've been building a small group of 101's that know each other on sargeras alliance, but still only about 5 of us here that all hang out.

I started day 1 on Sargeras Alliance. I thought about moving my DK or hunter there since I still have some originals on that server. The only problem is I like to WPvP and Sargeras is pretty Alliance heavy. Do you do any WPvP and if so how is it?

I know it's not the same as what you're looking for but there's a growing community of 101-109s on the PTR. They're usually duelling in Goldshire but occasionally they run dungeons and wargames :) If you want a set of gear there just let me know!

I would run it like this:

Get a group of people that each want to run a different class and all roll on the same server. Snipe the AH for each-other and put items in gbank (locked). If it's truly just for the 1 class and 1 person maybe give or sell. Otherwise I'd run weekly Archimode mythic DKP runs for a chance to buy those items. It would encourage people to participate for a chance at these trinkets. Obviously if a person wants to buy an item off AH and can afford it, sure buy it. But if they see a nice cloth item as a hunt might be nice to have each-others back. I saw just a sick cloth shoulder, 845 with + speed for 73k the other day. And a 845 mail helm for like 40k. There are deals out there.

Yeah im always checking the AH for really good deals, like i got a 835 and a 845 plate hands the other day, both for 16k. Freaking insane.

Users who are viewing this thread