EU+US 101 Twink DHv Newb Q

Jacrispy

Grandfathered
So I recently hit 101. I visited the NPC to halt exp. I've been on the look-out for low-level Twink gear since I don't have want shell out big bucks at this time for the good stuff.

My question is other than buying good gear, is there anything I should be doing to increase damage or stats? For example, should I be doing the DH quest? Possibly other quests to gain artifact points to level my weapon? Maybe even change from my artifact weapon to something else?

Im using this toon for skinning so my main concern is AoEing mobs. No PvP.

Thanks!

Do all zone end quest and get 4 piece 800il gear, with some luck u can get 723il items from quests too. You can do HFC Mythic weekly to get some 725+ items (with titanforged things you can get insane item levels like 760 or something). Be vengance, get artifact wep and you are ready to go. You can check my demon hunter also if you want. Still in process tho.

Great advice, this is exactly what I was looking for. So it looks like the questing IS necessary, but mainly zone end quests for the gear and possibly if AP are rewarded.

This is my first time playing a tank. Gotta love the dungeon wait times compared to DPS.

Are the 4 piece il 800 gear you're referring to each rewarded at the end for each zone? So one piece for a specific zone?

Also, should I stop the demon hunter campaign? Doesn't seem like there is a Twink reward at the end of it.

Thanks!

As you can see from my demon hunter there are 4 items (chest,hand,waist,hand) those are from zone end quest rewards which are getting pillars of creations. So basically finish you demon hunter zone quests, before you get quest from Khadgar close your exp, go do all zone end quests. After that i did other quests to get upgraded items by chance. Also i collected every treasure and killed all rares. As i told before do Hfc Mythic weekly. Lets assume you got 740il items from hfc and upgrade them with valor so u can have 750il items. With some luck u can get 723il relics for your weapon so your artifact wep item level can be 770. So TLDR, your average item level should be 765il or something.

your average item level should be 765

You should be able to get much higher than that pretty easily with BoE epics. Holding out for high ilvl or specific tertiary stats and/or sockets is the only reason it should be difficult to acquire several - the demand cant exceed the supply forever.

Users who are viewing this thread