EU+US 101 MM Hunter Stats

You can see my hunter in my signature, I am doing around 400-500k AOE DPS (15 traits, missing my AOE Trait) and doing 1m-1.5m ST DPS.

You can see my hunter in my signature, I am doing around 400-500k AOE DPS (15 traits, missing my AOE Trait) and doing 1m-1.5m ST DPS.
?

Your Single Target Damage is higher than your AoE? You mean the other way around, right? :)

?

Your Single Target Damage is higher than your AoE? You mean the other way around, right? :)
No. BM don't have any real AOE Damage. ST is insane, AOE is crap. As for MM, it's the other way around.

No. BM don't have any real AOE Damage. ST is insane, AOE is crap. As for MM, it's the other way around.
You missunderstood me. If you can pull 1mio dps ST on a 60sec fight. You will be able to pull at least 1mio dps on an AoE fight which lasts 60sec.

What I just meant ... your AoE dmg will always be as high as your ST damage or higher.

You missunderstood me. If you can pull 1mio dps ST on a 60sec fight. You will be able to pull at least 1mio dps on an AoE fight which lasts 60sec.

What I just meant ... your AoE dmg will always be as high as your ST damage or higher.

I understand exactly what you mean and im afraid it doesn't work like that. My AOE damage is WAY lower then my ST spells, i'll never be able to match those two, not to mention; my ST fights (bosses) are less then 10 sec, during this time I use all CDs for my burst, in AOE Situations I don't use burst but only AOE Spells, which means less damage, and longer fights, so less DPS.

thanks im sitting at 829 MM ilvl i realy like the spec. i bursted over 800k on boss fight and yea boss fights are like 10 sec long lol. I run with guildie i havent been able to find a good dps on AOE everything dies so fast since we chain pull. i was just seeing all the hunters say that BM was better.

Users who are viewing this thread