EU+US 101 Havoc Demon Hunter

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
So Ive been toying around with making a 101 DH twink, but I don't want it to be the tank spec because it seems really slow and not really fun. Havoc on the other end seems really cool, and I assume you can do some great damage when you talented into Felblade. But everyone keeps telling me to not roll a havoc demon hunter as a twink, because they say it's really weak, because it lacks a lot of spells, but I think you can make it work with the artifact weapon and getting the 'Inner Demons' trait, which will increase your AoE by alot.

So my question is, should I spent time/gold on making a 101 Havoc DH, or just ditch it and make a other 101 toon?

So Ive been toying around with making a 101 DH twink, but I don't want it to be the tank spec because it seems really slow and not really fun. Havoc on the other end seems really cool, and I assume you can do some great damage when you talented into Felblade. But everyone keeps telling me to not roll a havoc demon hunter as a twink, because they say it's really weak, because it lacks a lot of spells, but I think you can make it work with the artifact weapon and getting the 'Inner Demons' trait, which will increase your AoE by alot.

So my question is, should I spent time/gold on making a 101 Havoc DH, or just ditch it and make a other 101 toon?
Havoc is lack luster compared to the other leather dps classes. Most people roll vengeance because you have the survivability. Havoc is fun, don't get me wrong. But it lacks the dps and survivability of so many other classes

Users who are viewing this thread