EU+US 101 Fury Warrior or 102 Dk??

101 Fury Warrior or 102 Unholy/Frost/Blood Death Knight: for dungeons.

• Warrior

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Death Knight

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Insano

Grandfathered
I have all of the BOE gear allocated and am a little concerned as to which class would benefit from it. I would prefer the class that has the better burst and also has good AoE (I would like to be pulling 600-1m on pulls of 4+). I am feeling unholy dk, as it benefits the most from mastery, but I would like to avoid any ramp up. I'm just not knowledgeable about frost and don't know its strengths. I have been mostly concidering the Dk, but I feel that a fury warrior with the crit trink + fan would be just as good if not better. I would love to hear everyones opinion so I can make the best decision. I spent quite the good amount of gold on the gear and would HATE to find out later that the other is better. Which would be better? a unholy/frost dk or a fury warrior. Keep in mind though that I will be taking the dk to 102 for the option of a blood spec.

101 all the way. on 102 mobs have around 50% more hp/dmg and you lose around 5-10% in all stats.

If you keep the DK 101, you also have the option of using the 810 brew mugs from brewfest for frost. Blood is nice and all, but if you have a full set of plate lying around you will be able to do 99% of the world PvE you want to. World PvP will be harder the longer this expansion goes on for 101s due to gear creep + the longer someone is 110 the more likely they are to have PvP talents, and if you want to do battlegrounds you are better off making a 99.

Users who are viewing this thread