EU+US 101-109's Armory List

850+ are kinda rare over here :/
At 250K you could've bought 2 Tokens via Cash on w/e Realm had them sub 50K, leveled a 10 to Transfer back to your Home Realm (with that item and several others) then bought 2-3 Tokens with Gold to use as Game Time and still came out ahead Cash wise.

Will add my pally once i can add links.. [new member moderators] first real attempt at twink prot pally would love to know what my stat prioritys are and secondary stats caps are.

Will add my pally once i can add links.. [new member moderators] first real attempt at twink prot pally would love to know what my stat prioritys are and secondary stats caps are.
Secondary/Tertiary Stat Caps are only really 2 (well 4 but I'll explain). Avoidance Hard Caps at 20%. For a 101 that's 562 Avoidance or approximately one 855 World Epic with Avoidance (Helm/Chest). Crit has a Hard Cap of 100% for all Classes/Specs, but many will 'Soft Cap' between 35-50% (Holy Pally for example is 45% in Raid and 50% solo for 100% Holy Shock Crits).

Outside of those, you have Speed which has been ninja Nerfed by Blizz in Legion and DR starts at 110%. If you get one ultra high iLvL pc, say an 890 Helm with Speed on it you will push past the 110% without DR effecting you, that is until you Equip a 2nd pc with Speed and realize it gives almost no increase. The only caveat to that is the old WoD Gift Cloak Enchant still stacks for +2% (also Nerfed in Legion from +10%) and the Enchant Minor Speed on Boots (iLvL 1-600) is +10% more.

The other Stat that effects all Classes to a differing degree is Haste. Once you've reached minimum GCD, 1.0 sec, you can for the most part disregard Haste. For 101's this is somewhere in the range of 40-50%. However, this isn't the whole answer due to HoT's, DoT's, Bleeds, certain short CD Abilities & Auto Attacks which all are effected by further Haste. Whether or not Haste will benefit you as a Prot Paladin past GCD I can't say as my 101 Pally is Holy.

All of the above aside I'd wager it'd be something like this:
  • Haste (to 50%) > Mastery (for AP mostly) > Versa > Crit.
For Paladin (Prot and Holy at least) 50% Haste is exactly 1.0 GCD and 6.0s main Ability CD/duration. While Mastery helps with Block, 101's are so absurdly strong that you would spam Mastery for the AP it gives, similar to Veng DH. Versa and Crit are obvious. Lastly you will want as many World Epics as you can get with a Socket and Leech (Socket > Leech if you have to choose). Hope that helps.

Cheers for the reply Delindsay yeh ive got plenty of deent gear now down to fine tuning and eyes out for new pieces when they arrive.. sitting at 811 atm and extremely hard to die issue for me now is more dps to speed up killing of things crit at 60 % haste 40% very little leech on items but rarely need to heal. in dungeons , kazzak is no bother apart from to drop upgraded versions of trinkets. also got a few other works in progess [boomkin lock hunter ]

Also Boon of the salvager shoulder enchant i see that it can drop various bop , would they be suitable to upgrade ie could we in theory get usable items?

Users who are viewing this thread