EU+US 101-109's Armory List

im confused lol wtf is wrong with ur gear? Why so many different armor types no offense but wtf

It's pretty self explanatory....idk why so many people don't get it. Why would I equip ilvl 725 or ilvl 800 Plate gear with only 500 staminia, and 200 haste when I can equip a leather or mail piece that gives 600 haste, and 1600 stamina? Common sense. The 200 strength I'm going to get from the plate piece isn't worth it.

I am in search of Shoulders, Wrist, Belt, Legs in Plate ilvl 835+ variety, but nothing is available. I'm thinking that they probably don't exist....or haven't been discovered yet and the intellect trinket is for the on use, which can't be beat.

It's pretty self explanatory....idk why so many people don't get it. Why would I equip ilvl 725 or ilvl 800 Plate gear with only 500 staminia, and 200 haste when I can equip a leather or mail piece that gives 600 haste, and 1600 stamina? Common sense. The 200 strength I'm going to get from the plate piece isn't worth it.

I am in search of Shoulders, Wrist, Belt, Legs in Plate ilvl 835+ variety, but nothing is available. I'm thinking that they probably don't exist....or haven't been discovered yet and the intellect trinket is for the on use, which can't be beat.

You can get the 800 plate belt and pants from quests

You can get the 800 plate belt and pants from quests

I've already seen the ilvl 800 gear, it's not impressive. The other stats outweigh the strength gain.

Like I said, when 835+ ilvl Plate pops up on the AH I will replace the mail/leather items because it will make sense then, until then leather/mail combo it is for the parts I can't find =P

yeah but u cant transmog it :D

I've already seen the ilvl 800 gear, it's not impressive. The other stats outweigh the strength gain.

Like I said, when 835+ ilvl Plate pops up on the AH I will replace the mail/leather items because it will make sense then, until then leather/mail combo it is for the parts I can't find =P
If you were a tad bit smarter you would check out the 101 gear thread which tells which pieces you can get for what armor type

I saw the post you quoted me in, that's a shame....guess I'll be stuck with leather then until 7.1+ future changes come out to allow for those slots to be BoE. Too much effort questing, and then if I ever do happen to want to level my Paladin to 110 I'll have screwed myself by doing all of those quests in zones with xp off.

I saw the post you quoted me in, that's a shame....guess I'll be stuck with leather then until 7.1+ future changes come out to allow for those slots to be BoE. Too much effort questing, and then if I ever do happen to want to level my Paladin to 110 I'll have screwed myself by doing all of those quests in zones with xp off.

If you ever do decide to level it, you'll be able to solo whole dungeons including the bonus XP at the end by yourself speed style. I don't think it'd be too much of a detriment to your ability to level.

lets stick to constructive criticism with logs and spreadsheets determining what the best gear is rather than namecalling and insults of intelligence, i can see his point about theorycrafting what amount of secondary stats outweight primary stats but i'll let the math geniuses determine what the breakpoint is

For a plate wearer using ilvl 850 BoEs vs 730 HFC items (720 base ilvl for later bosses + 10 ilvl upgrade through VP), including the loss of ~641 str from 5% armor bonus.

Replacing Shoulder/Wrists/Belt/Legs: -2622 str, +2986 sta, +1358 secondaries

Replacing only Shoulder/Wrists: -1197 str, +1719 sta, +973 secondaries

It will depend on the stat weights for your spec and how much you value stamina.

Users who are viewing this thread