EU+US 100-109 Soloing & PvE thread

Ahh you my friend are a genius, I will be looking to give you a run for your money sir! Maybe we could group up and take out some Mythics together know knows..
Need to keep in mind that the vast variety of ilvls means some things will be harder depending on what gear you have. Also in hindsight, I'd advise grabbing as much leech as possible :)

I'd be down for trying some 2-man challenges at some point although it would have to be on the PTR since I'm on EU and you're on US :p Speaking of which, maybe we could rally together a 101 group event sometime using the PTR to combine the twinks from both regions?

As my hunter doesn't show on the armory here's my stat panel and artifact information.
Aishera - 101 BM Hunter
shecjXY.jpg

WxWvvSH.jpg

Decided to go do the Legion levelling dungeons.
Feel free to use these as a baseline, I wasn't rushing but I wasn't exactly pissing around either.
Eye of Azshara - 11 mins 13 seconds (From moving at zone in point, to last boss being dead.)
Darkheart Thicket - 11 mins (From moving at zone in point, to last boss being dead.)
Neltharion's Lair - 10 mins 14 seconds (From moving at zone in point, to last boss being dead.)
Halls of Valor - 17 mins 13 seconds (From moving at zone in point, to DBM showing last boss defeated.)

Last edited:
How have you guys managed to down kargath bladefist?? I'm on my 804 DH twink, and the fight itself is easy and I'd faceroll him. But I keep getting to 20 stacks o lf the bombs, and the 150k/2 secs from all the bombs nonstop is what kills me. But it seems like I can't Dodge them, they all just train straight on to me.
Am I doing something wrong??
It can be a bit painful but I didn't do anything special for it, so I don't really have any useful advice to give :( Just use cooldowns when needed and kill him before he kills you!

A quick video of my firemage to show how powerful they are (BRF Iron Ladies solo)
My video is not on youtube, so i hope this link works
101 Fire mage iron ladies solo
That's awesome lol

@skorobogadka just out of curiosity, with that kind of mad deeps on a 101, how do you fair against 110 Players?
im having fun now:) untill they get some 920 epics from nighthold, and then, im gonna suck their huge and geared dicks:|
How much of that has to do with the legendary ring, and how much doesnt?
the ring almost doubles my burst dmg, it is ~600-800k on solo target, 20 seconds, no ring. and ~1.1-1.5m with the ring equipped.

Warlords of Draenor (Mythic)

Started soloing that on my 801 Havoc with 0 Leech:
[Bloodmaul Slag Mines] clear
[The Everbloom] clear
[Iron Docks] clear
[Skyreach] clear
[Upper Blackrock Spire] clear

Last edited:
After hitting 800+, the soloing can begin again. Obviously the easy ones first. :)
Havoc 801 with 0 Leech:

[Mogu'shan Vaults 10N] clear
[Terrace of Endless Springs 10N] clear
[Heart of Fear 10N] clear
[Throne of Thunder 10N] clear
[Siege of Orgrimmar 10N] clear
[Kazzak] clear (as Vengeance)
[The Four Celestials] clear

Last edited:
After hitting 800+, the soloing can begin again. Obviously the easy ones first. :)
Havoc 801 with 0 Leech:

[Siege of Orgrimmar 10N] is still going on

Nice, gj! :)

Havoc 801 with 0 Leech:

[Siege of Orgrimmar 10N] clear
[Kazzak] clear (as Vengeance)
[The Four Celestials] clear
Don't you need heals for the first SOO boss?

Don't you need heals for the first SOO boss?
Not really. But as Havoc your healing is awesome as long as there are (enough) adds. Each add you kill drops a soul fragment which heals for 25% hp. And for single target I have meta for 30sec every 4min which gives a passive of 30% leech.

Not really. But as Havoc your healing is awesome as long as there are (enough) adds. Each add you kill drops a soul fragment which heals for 25% hp. And for single target I have meta for 30sec every 4min which gives a passive of 30% leech.
No i mean, you have to heal the slimes on first boss in orde to get complete it, kill the regular ones, heal the friendly ones. Least thats how I remember it

No i mean, you have to heal the slimes on first boss in orde to get complete it, kill the regular ones, heal the friendly ones. Least thats how I remember it
You don't have to heal them. It just takes some time till he dies. He will submerge a couple of times before the fight ends. No enrage needed or something.

Users who are viewing this thread